I Think About You Everyday

Learning To Fall

He didn’t say anything to me. He just walked out of the diner with the guys not looking at me once. He never looked in his pocket either.

It was the busiest day we had had in a while today, but I just wasn’t in the mood to do anything. Hannah noticed this and instantly knew it was because of Tom, so she decided to take me out. We’re going to a club, obviously we won’t drink anything but coke, but dancing is good enough for me.

“Hannah! Are you ready?” I called to her from my bedroom while I put my shoes on. Hannah stepped out of the bathroom and twirled for me. “Wow. I love how you’ve colour co-ordinated your outfit. It really suits you,” I told her.

“You’re looking pretty gorgeous yourself in that outfit, Miss Ebony Burnes,” she winked at me.
We left Hannah’s house, seeing as we both live there (her parents are my guardians) and got in my car, setting off for The Moonlight night club.

The queue wasn’t that long, so we were only waiting to enter the club for at least half an hour. It was about 8:00pm when we reached the doors.

We entered the club and went straight for the bar and Hannah being the more shy person out of the two of us made me ask for the drinks, “2 cokes.” We received the cokes in a matter of minutes, gulping the drinks down and were ready to dance in no time.

Show Me the Money by Petey Pablo came on and Hannah pulled me to the dance floor. I hated this sort of music, but it was always good to dance to, which is good enough me.

Hannah and I began to dance together, not quite grinding though. We were having tonnes of fun, it was the second song, Number 1 by Tinchy Stryder ft. Dappy, and I did the stupid thing of looking around the dance floor, and that was when I spotted him. He was grinding away with some blonde bimbo. I felt my heart sink to the pit of my stomach.

“Ebs, what’s wrong?” Hannah shouted towards me so I could hear her over the music. I didn’t say anything, I just nodded towards Tom. “Oh,” was all she said.

I kept watching him grind with the blonde chick. I kept watching him as he moved his head to her neck and suck at it. I kept watching him as he looked up at me. I kept watching him as his face expression fell when he spotted me. I kept watched him as he took his hands off the random chick.

He watched me leave the club.

“Ebony! Wait!” I turned around and saw Tom running after me. “It wasn’t what it looked like!”

“You were just grinding and sucking that girl’s neck!” I snapped at him, just as Hannah came out of the club and stood next to me.

“You said you didn’t want to go on a date with me so why do you care?!” he snapped back.

“You never checked your jacket pocket. You wouldn’t be here if you checked it!” I yelled at him.

“What?” He looked at me with a confused expression on his face.

“I placed a napkin in your pocket saying that I had changed my mind about the date. You knew I placed that napkin in your pocket, but you just ignored it. I was willing to give you a chance, but you just blew it, Tom.” I hissed at him, turning on my heel and walking away with Hannah by my side, but before I could get too far away, Tom grabbed my hand and spun me around to face him again, but I yanked my hand away from his and said, “just leave me alone Tom,” turning my back to him and walking away from him for the second time that night.

“Ebony wait,” he called after me, but I just ignored him, tears brimming my eyes.

Tom’s POV

I watched her walk away from me and there was nothing I could do to stop her. I had just lost the girl I think I’m in love with.

I felt my heart shatter into millions of pieces.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title: Boys Like Girls - Learning To Fall

I had nothing to do today, so also wrote out chapter 7 in my book, which I'll type up now :)
Ebony's outfit
Hannah's outfit