Status: i'm trying but updates will be slow....

You're Perfection

Chapter 3

I woke up the the next morning estatic..Aiden gets to come over to diner tonight.I
practicly ran to school I think I even skippd a time or to....I burst into first period
and jumpped on Aidens back...

"Woah..."he skreiched.

"I'm happy.." I said climbing off his back and jumping up and down.

"Ummm...why?

"I got grounded.."

"and your happy?" he looked puzzeled.

"Yeah cause my dads working real late..and my mommy wants you to come to
dinner at my house."

"So basicly your moms playing your dad?"

"Yeah!"I said happily.

"Well I'll be there babe."
*********
(that night)
Me and Aiden went to my house after school and basicly we went up to my room
and Picked a movie (we pick night mare before christmas it's my favorite) He sat
down and I grabbed a blanket and curled up in is lap.He wrapped his arms around
me (I loved being held in his arms) I couldn't consentrate on the movie, only on his
arms around me and his soft breath on my neck.The movie was endding and my
mom walked in the door and flipped on the light and smiled at our position,"Dinners ready."she said happily.

"Why's she so happy?"Aiden asked

"She thinks we're amazingly cute and that we're really good together."I said
unwraping myself from him.

"Well she's very right,i think." he said grabing my hand and pulling me from the
room.I blushed lightly.

My mom had fixed homemade pizza, "So Aiden how are you?"she asked.

"I'm great thanks and this is amazing pizza!"

The rest of dinner was filled mindless chater and questions here and there.When we were all finished Aiden told me to go back up to my room and pick another movie he'd be up in a minute.

"I really do love him and I promise to the very best of my ability not to hurt him in any way, I know you've been dyeing to ask but have been holding back."Aiden says looking at my mother.

She looked shocked but also happy..."Treat him right."she said almost in a pleading voice.

"I'd never even dream of treating him any other way."Aiden said turning and
heading for my room. When he got here I asked,"Where've you been?"

"With your mom, it's so cute how she wants to make sure I’m not going to harm a
hair on you little head." he replied giggleing.I blush and push play (I Picked titanic,I know it’s a love story but that doesn't mean I don't like it.)Aiden just smiled at my cheesy movie and drug us to the couch. I started watching the movie but I guess Aiden's mind was wandering some where else cause he kept rubbing tiny circles where my shirt was ridding up and I'd shiver every now and then. Finally I decided to look up at him...he wasn't watching the movie he was smiling down at me, before I could say anything his lips were on mine. His tounge ran across my bottom lip and I tensed and let him in our tounges battled but only for a moment when I gave in and let him do what he was doing. His tounge memorizing my mouth. The hands that were resting on my waist were now cupping my face. He left my lips and I pouted(this was unusual 4 me but I wanted more!) then he trailed soft pecks up to my ear and whispered "I love you!" Then he began backtracking the soft pecks all the way to my lips planting a slightly longer kiss there ,but much to my dislike he started moving again ,trailing the kisses downward ,toward my neck, and stopping to suck gently at my collar bone .I moaned lightly and I could feel Aiden smirking into my skin. Suddenly the door swung open And Aiden and I jumped apart. I looked up blushing and my mom was standing there red as a beat.

"S-sorry boys I-i should have knocked,"she stumbled,"But I think Aiden should go home now cause your father will be here any minute."she said and walked away.

I sighed and Aiden just said, "I can't walk outa here right now..."and blushed .I didn't get it but I followed his eyes and saw something I blushed and leaned up and whispered in his ear,"Think about your mom naked cause you have got to get out of here so you don't get caught and you can come back tomorrow."He stood a few minutes later planted a kiss on my forehead and left.

Five minutes later my mom walked in."So..."she said. She obviously wanted to talk about what she walked in on.

I knew what she was wanting to ask and just kept my eyes down,a blush running
across my cheeks.

"If I hadn't walked in, honestly ,how far would that have went?"she sighed.

"I don’t really know ." I hardly whispered ,thats the farthest I've been but I had no intention of stopping him...it was something I really didn't know how to explain.

"I-I’m just shocked."she finally let out.

"You can't be any more shocked than I am, my goodness, thats the farthest I’ve been and well I was enjoying it."I was starting to get a bit annoyed.

"Well it's not that I mind realy I just think that before you, eh..hummm...,go there i think you should come out to yur dad." she spit out quickly.

"I-i, come out to..., dad....,no no way..., wait did you just say you didn't care what I did with Aiden?" I couldn't quiet make a complete sentence after what she said but I tried damn hard.

"I don't care what you do as long as you tell your dad."she said.

I cringed at the thought of telling my dad but responded,"If he's in an okay mood
when he gets home sit him down and come get me." I said already dreading what
I was about to have to do.
******
My father got home about ten minutes later and ,shit ,he was whistleing as he came in,that always meant he was in a good mood.I just went on down stairs, not even waitig for my mom, whats the point I'm walking to my death ethier way why prolong it?

"Hi dad." I said as he hung his coat on the coat rack. "Hi." he said back.

I sighed and said, "Dad sit down there's something I need to tell you."he looked at me funny but followed my instruction nevertheless."What is it." He asked his voice loseing some of the happiness, like it always did when he talked to me.

I just let it all out really fast, "I'm not straight and I'm going out with Aiden
Stareings, and mom told me that I should tell you." I sighed and dropped down
to the table putting my head in my hands and waiting for whatever kind of
disaproval was coming my way next.

"Well I always knew you were different." he said as he beckoned my mother into
thier bedroom obviously wanting to talk to her about this before saying anything
else to me.

I gave my mom a helpless 'I did as I was told look.' and went to my own room.
*******