Sequel: Nights That Never End

Lovegame

002

“We’re going to Bears and Bungalows,” Oli yelled from the bathroom. I raised a brow.

“I can’t drink you hoe!” I squealed. Oliver marched into the room where I was sitting, basically he walked into his room.

“They serve food,” he threw himself on the bed, that‘s usually where he would call me a bitch but lately he‘s been changing.. “Oh did I hurt the babeh?” he shrieked rubbing my stomach.

“It’s a fetus Oliver,” I corrected.

“Babeh nonetheless,” he nodded and threw his arms around me. I smiled at him.

“Oliver,” I breathed.

“Yeah?” he leaned me back onto the thick layer of pillows and held me in his arms. I took in a deep breath, his scent invading my lungs. I never realized how good Oliver smelled, I never got ot be close to him. I was always repelled by him, until Tom took off.

“What time are we leaving?” I asked putting my hands on his chest feeling his heartbeat. I would’ve thought it was frozen by how he treated me before.

“Now,” he got up pulling me with him, as we headed out the door he grabbed his jacket and another one of his jackets for me.

“Do you hate how I’m living off of you?” I asked pulling his brown jacket onto my shoulders, the faux fur hood tickled my ears.

“I love it,” he grinned wrapping his hand around my own. Our fingers laced together as we went to Matt’s car, he was waiting impatiently. As usual he tapped his fingers on the steering wheel, and he sang along to the radio, if he knew the song. Or he would groan and yell.

“Yeh two took long enough,” Matt N mumbled. I climbed into the back and Oliver had the front seat. I looked to the empty seat beside me. I remember when Tom would sit there and laugh. I could lean on him from laughing. Or we’d be making out and Matt didn’t care. I’d ever rubbed my face on the crotch of his pants back here, I still don’t know why I did it. Possibly because he asked.. I wish I could hear Tom laughing right now, but he’s nowhere to be found.

&&&

I sat there at the table, Matt was on his second beer. Oliver had only had one on front of him, and barely drank a drop. He pushed it to the side and ordered a water. “Yeh not drinking?” Matt asked taking another swig of the cold, transparent gold fluid.

“Nah, I gotta take care of ‘er, she’s nevah been ‘ere, ‘ow do yeh think we’re getting home?” Oliver grinned turning his head to me. Matt’s phone began ringing.

“Is that Lovegame?” I asked raising a brow.

“Don’t judge me cause of meh ringer! But I gotta take this,” Matt got up and went to the men’s restroom. I took at Oli, he was looking at me. His hands in his lap and he leaned against the table slightly.

“Oliver?” I asked and took a deep breath.

“Yes?” Oliver sat up straight and looked at me. I decided what I was going to do was wrong. Tom would come back. Oliver said he would.

“What would happen if…” I stopped, I shouldn’t do that.

“If wha’?” his imagination was beginning to spark, Oliver always had an overactive imagination, and when I asked something and didn’t finish he probably thought the worst.

“If this,” I put my hand on his neck and leaned into his face. I paused for a moment and Oliver filled the space between our lips.

“I left yeh two for five minutes!” Matt shrieked, a few people looked up from their drinks.
“We were just trying something,” I mumbled.

“But ‘s not Olleh’s!” Matt’s eyes went wide. Oliver groaned. I looked down at the table.

“And we don’t know if Tom’s coming back!” I let out a couple of tears and put my face in my hands. It wasn’t right to throw a fit here, but at least it wasn’t a loud fit.

“I’m back.” The voice was followed up by a soothing hand touching my spine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, rate, subscribe please!