Sequel: Nights That Never End

Lovegame

003

“I told yeh so,” Oliver nudged me with a grin. I smiled at him, but that smile was fake. I should be happy Tom was back. He sat by Matt drinking a beer, watching me.

“Where’d you go?” I looked up from the table to meet his cloudy grey eyes. I wish they were blue and bright.

“Manchesteh,” he muttered and I nodded. “I missed yeh,” he smiled.

“I missed you too.”

“What’d yeh do while I was away?”

“I cried, stayed with Oli, cried some more, almost got an abortion, then cried some more because I thought I saw you, Curtis made me some brownies, they were nasty so cried some more,” I sighed. Tom looked at me.

“I get it yeh cried, yeh missed me. I’m back get over it,” he said harshly. I stood up glared at him and quickly walked off out of the door. Oliver said he would pay for me and I took his offer. I stood outside on the sidewalk. I gritted my teeth and covered my mouth, letting out a muffled scream. I paced back and forth. Why was Tom being an arse? I groaned and started down the street. I heard feet padding behind me.

“Go ahead, rape me or kill me I don’t give a fuck anymore,” I sighed and turned around. Oliver stood there, the street light above made him look like he was glowing against the dull brick wall. I threw my arms around his neck, his wrapped around my waist.

“Love, wha’s wrong?”

“You didn’t hear how he treated me back there?”

“I heard, he’s being an arse. Yeh did do all of tha’ crying and he should know yeh did, he shouldn’t treat yeh like tha. I would nevah do that to a girl, especially one I cared abou’.”

“Oliver,” I looked up to him, “why do you care so much? We used to be like fire and ice.”

“Yeh melted meh heart,” he kissed my forehead.

“Olleh get yeh paws off ‘er!” Tom shouted now running up the sidewalk. I rolled my eyes at him as we reached us. He grabbed Oliver’s shoulder and jerked him backwards. Oliver pulled his jacket back into place and narrowed his eyes at Tom.

“Why Tom? When I actually care abou’ ’er?” Oliver yelled throwing his arms up.

“Because she’s got meh kid!” Tom screamed, and threw the first punch. I gasped, Oliver rammed himself into Tom’s stomach. They were in full battle when Matt came out. Running up two the Sykes wrestle mania on the sidewalk. He tore them apart, Matt never seemed extremely muscular, but throwing around drum sticks had to give him some kind of buff development.

“Stop it,” I groaned. The three looked at me. “Why are you two bums fighting over me? You’re both acting like idiots and arses!”

“Maybe yeh should choose who yeh wanna be with then!” Tom yelled.

“Never raise your voice at me Thomas Sykes. I never did anything wrong to you,” I shook my head and then pointed to my stomach, “this is all your fault! You made me think you actually cared about me. And you know what I learned? You don’t care whatsoever. I’m done crying over some sorry excuse for a boyfriend!” I slammed my back to the wall and slid down. Tucking my knees up to my chest. Tom stayed silent, so did Oliver. “Matt will you go get me a beer please?”

“The babeh!” he shrieked.

“I don’t give a fuck Matt, I’m going back to the clinic tomorrow. I’m done with this. I’m done with you Tom, and Oliver, I never wanted to hurt you but being close to you will hurt me more than it will help me. I don’t care if you throw out my shit. But I don’t think we should see each other anymore.” I brought my hands to my face and began crying.

“Tom yeh should’ve just stayed away! Yeh hurt ‘er even more!” Oliver yelled.

“Well it doesn’t look like yeh made anything betteh!” He yelled.

“If you guys don’t shut up I’ll kick both of your asses, twice,” I sobbed. I felt a caring arm wrapped around my body.

“I’m sorry.”
♠ ♠ ♠
SHANANANANNA BATMAN
dawg.