Drops of blood leading to.. Is that me?

Chapter 11

Aiden's P.O.V.

I blinked a few times after exiting Renee's room... Then walked to my room, shutting the door slowly behind me, not really thinking much.. In shock, perhaps?

Maybe.

After cleaning up and showering, I finally looked over at my phone, which was sitting, abandoned, on my nightstand. Moving over to it slowly, I looked. No new messages. No new anything.

I sighed lightly, smiling some. It was good, I didn't want to talk to anyone at the time being. A cool Saturday morning. Work in about an hour, nothing all that important, though.

Sighing once again, I grabbed my mp3 player off of the dresser, glanced in the mirror, fluffed my spiked up black hair, and left my room, going to get something to eat. I paused going by Renee's room, half tempted to go in, to talk to her...

But I didn't want her thinking that there was something emotional drawing me to her...... Though there was. And, problem was, it only seemed to be getting stronger by the day. Er, no. By the hours.. By the minutes.. By the damned seconds I was feeling stronger and stronger things for her. But... I didn't want her to know that.

I still wanted to lock these feelings inside.. The desire to hug her, hold her, be with her when she needed it. It seemed like a natural brother feeling, but I knew that it wasn't. No matter what I attempted to pass it off as, no. No it would never be brotherly feelings.

This wasn't right... No... It was... Wrong... So wrong. I put my head down on the kitchen table now, having walked and thought all the way. This was just getting worse and worse of a situation. But I....

I didn't want these feelings to go away. I didn't want this to stop.

It was scaring me.
♠ ♠ ♠
They're so emotional. -tear-