Drops of blood leading to.. Is that me?

Chapter 8

Renee's P.O.V.

A gentle knocking on my door woke me up. I'd not been having any dreams, and I was kind of uncomfortable the way I was laying anyway.

Slowly, I kicked the covers off me, sat up slowly, shook my bed head, my poofy black hair standing out in bunches of odd, twisted ends. I stretched some, cracked my back, and stood up, sliding my feet into my black fuzzy slippers,

It was noone but Aiden. I smiled at him, and just opened the door, letting him in and going back to sit on the bed, laying back on my bed.

"What's up?" I mumbled, my legs dangling off the bed. I was kind of half asleep, and it didn't matter.

"I just wanted to talk, I guess.. That okay?" He asked lightly, and I heard him come a little closer to the bed.

"Mhm. You're welcome to sit down if you'd like," I said softly, scooting to the side so he'd have some room to sit down.

My brother took the chance, and laid down next to me. I opened up one eye and looked over at him. I was waiting for him to start talking, well, to say anything. However, his eyes were shut, and he looked calm and peaceful. He must've just wanted some company. I couldn't blame him. I knew how it was when someone hurt you, someone who you totally thought cared.

Before I myself knew what I was doing, I had rolled over to him, and curled up against his side. I felt him tense up, and flinch away from me at first, then he relaxed, putting an arm around me, as I continued moving, to put my head on his chest. I could feel his smile before he started speaking.

"Comfortable?" He chuckled lightly. Score. More smile points. And even a few laugh points at that.

"Nnn." I moaned/grunted groggily. He chuckled just a little bit more, and I smiled at him.

My eyes shut slowly, and I found it harder and harder for myself to stay awake, waiting for him to stay up for him to start talking..

So I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rate and Comment?