Drops of blood leading to.. Is that me?

Chapter 9

Aiden's P.O.V.

I smiled as I felt Renee's breathing slowly start to even out, until it became, slow, steady, and deep. She was asleep. I lifted my head up a little so I could look at her. She looked... So... Peaceful. I smiled at her, though I knew she couldn't see it.

Emotions just sort of flew all over me, and I bit into my lip. Looking at Renee... Emotions and well... Just... Everything flew over me.

Laying with her, it was different... But... Not... Not sisterly. I shivered just a little bit, and was tempted to pull away from her, to tuck her up, and leave and forget about these feelings.

I think that I would be able to throw these feelings away.

To lock them up in a box, and hide them somewhere in that keyed box in my heart. I figured that I could. i could leave all of it behind.

Sighing, I leaned my head back..

I was too comfortable to move right now. This wasn't something I was so ready to let go...

Nor did I want to let that something go.

My eyes shut slowly.. And I felt myself drifting into unconciousness, losing myself somewhere. Dream Land.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bwah... I didn't have as much inspiration as I did last night, but no, I don't think that I did that bad of a job. Message and comment? <3