Sequel: Shock Factor

From green day to Green Day

The End

Nickey woke up, it was 8:30. She was out of it for a moment, but then remembered the events, last night. She could feel the tangled sheets, and Tré’s strong arms around her. Bliss. She could feel his skin on hers. Damn, did he look good naked.

She didn’t want to wake him, so she lay there, in total happiness. Then she drifted back into sleep, dreaming of what was really happening.

Tré woke up soon after. He looked at the girl lying in his arms, and smiled. Carefully, so as not to wake her, he got up and found some clothes. He was just putting his socks on when she woke up.

“Morning, gorgeous! Have a good sleep?” Tré smiled. She stretched and rolled over. “I slept so well, you exhausted me Stix! I’ve made a plan for today…”

“Morning, Tré, my sexy!” She yawned, and sat up. “Its no wonder you were exhausted, thirteen times is enough to exhaust anybody! You exhausted me as well.”

Smiling, she got up. Tré watched as she walked towards her stuff, forgetting to put the rest of his sock on. She picked some clothes and a towel, and went for a shower. Tré took his sock off again, and picked up a towel.

Later, Billie Joe and Mike went to Tré’s room, because Billie Joe had told him what happened. Giggling like schoolgirls, they knocked on the door. Tré opened it, and they walked in, trying to look normal. Nickey was lying across the bed watching TV.

“Hi guys, I’m Stix, remember me?” She got up and walked over to them. “I’d of said hi last night, BJ, but I kind of couldn’t…”

She went to breakfast with them, and Mike asked after Kaleidoscope. He wanted to know if she minded never seeing him again. Nickey said Kal knew full well it was a one night stand, and Mike blushed some.

“Oh, yeah. He isn’t admitting they fucked in the other room.” Billie Joe laughed. “Something about being a gentleman; her not getting ripped for it and his not getting caught!”

It was going well until Mike asked what was gonna happen after the tour. Green Day were going to the next venue that after noon. Was Nickey going to come with them round the country? Was she going to come to America with them?

Neither Tré nor Nickey had even thought as far as tomorrow. They were both living today people. So after breakfast they talked about it. She may as well not go with them because she’d have to let him go back anyway.

So she stood and waved as they got on the bus. Tré walked over and kissed her passionately, in front of the tour bus. He ran his hands from her shoulders to her hands and looked in her eyes.

“Stix, I swear, you were the best one night stand I’ve ever fucking had! I just wish you were in America with me. I’m not gonna forget you in a long time.”

He kissed her again, and walked towards the tour bus. She stood watching, and he waved from the back window. She waved back; fighting the tears as the bus drove off, taking Tré out of her life again.

When she couldn’t see the bus anymore, she let the tears flow. She turned to go, she didn’t know where, when a battered car drove up. It was Dookie. She threw her case in the back and got in.

“Well Stix, where’d you want to go?” He smiled. His case was in the back as well. “Lets ditch this town and start over. Somewhere new.”