Sequel: He's the Man

She's A Lady

Grind On Me

I woke up this morning having packed all of my belongings last night. I had two very large suitcases filled to the top with various items that I deemed important. I had talked to dad last night and made it very clear that I wished I could be with him and at school, but that wasn’t possible. I also made sure that he would be visiting me at school and emailing me. He said that he was going to try to visit on my birthday, but he couldn’t remember if they had a show that day. It is now five in the afternoon and we just got to the airport so that I could get all of my luggage check in and cleared so I didn’t miss my flight.
We had a very sad goodbye with all of my family. They said they would miss me, and Jay promised to visit all the time. I told him that was good because he is my best friend. And so I climbed onto the plane alone and sat in my seat with my music blasting in my ears until I fell into a deep sleep. A hostess telling me to fasten my seatbelt as we began to land woke me up. I looked around me and saw many passengers who seemed as though they had just woken up as well. I guess everyone thinks that planes are boring.
There was a car waiting for me outside the airport just like Dad said there would be. And on the ride to the school I noticed all the little differences between Chicago and Faribault. That’s where the school is by the way. In the distance I could see a large building followed by other smaller building. We were going down a road that was in the middle of two beautiful lakes. They don’t hold a candle to Lake Michigan, but they are pretty in their own way. The school looked beautiful. The stone-walls towered above all of the trees, and it all had this really pleasant nature-like look. There were gardens and walkways leading to each lake, and the building behind the first had ivy growing up the walls. There were boats in one lake, and there were large obstacle courses by the other. I was so caught up in my surroundings that I didn’t notice when we came to a stop in front of the main building.
And guess what…I didn’t have to get my own bags. Yeeeeaaaaaahhh. That’s the shit. Man I’m lazy. Oh well I’ll live. And shortly after my little rant in my mind I crossed the threshold of the school. These people have a shit-load of money. The entire lobby was decorated like a cathedral. It didn’t have pews, but the ceilings were painted and the receptionists desk resembled an oversized alter. Behind the desk was a large woman in bright colors with way too much makeup on. It was quite disturbing.
After a long and very strange conversation with the very impolite receptionist I discovered that because of my late enrollment, I would be sharing a suite with two boys and a girl. Apparently my father was aware of this, and had decided that I could handle that. It made me happy to know that he still knew I could handle myself with what happened the other day. I was worried that they would think I was some kind of fragile creature. My bags had been taken directly to my room, and I now held the key and my schedule. Apparently school didn’t start for about another week. Slowly I made my way to the fifth floor to room ‘f’ where I found a man leaving having already taken my bags to what I presume would be my bed.
The room was beautiful. It had dark green walls with tan leather couches and a big screen T.V. There was a small kitchen with all of the necessities. And to top it all off, there was an Xbox 360 with about forty games. I guess I’ll have to talk dad into bringing me my games. As I looked around I saw two doors leading off from the main room. They were both open and the rooms look nice. The rooms were both painted a different shade of blue and there were two beds in each room. There were dressers in front of each bed and in between the dressers was a large entertainment center. There were nightstands in between the beds and a small trashcan in between the nightstand. On one wall was a large window with white curtains and on the other wall was a door, which I assume led to the bathroom.
The beds had black and blue plaid comforters, and my suitcases were sitting on the one closest to the window. I found the one holding my clothes and unpacked them into the dresser. And then came the fun part. The other suitcase held my laptop, camera, CDs, posters, movies, and a CD stand. Yes I packed that all in one suitcase. No, none of it is damaged. Why? Because I’ve helped my dad pack for tour before and I am awesome at it.
I had all of my posters up and was focusing on arranging my CDs and movies in their stand when a girl walked in. And she was hot. She had long blond slightly wavy hair the reached down to her belly button. She was wearing a purple tank top, a black button up shirt, black faded skinny jeans, and bright green vans. She was tan but not to tan. And she stood about 5’6”. She had beautiful hazel eyes and plump red lips. But as far as I could tell she was wearing no makeup at all.
“Hi. I’m Allison Baker. But you can call me Ally. I guess we’ll be roommates this year.”
“Hi. I’m Deidra Spaniolo. I normally go by Baby Girl, but if that sounds weird to you, you can call me whatever.”
“How’d you get a nickname like that?”
“Oh. Well my dad and all his friends have weird nicknames and I wanted one. I got it when I was like six.”
“Oh. Who’s your dad? I know that sounds weird, but it sounds like you’re talking about their stage names not nicknames.”
“How’d you know? And he’s Jamie Madrox. He’s in Twizted.”
“My dad is Zacky Vengeance. You sounded like I did when I was still making friends. I didn’t want them to know who my dad was because then you never know who is a real friend. I’ve never heard of Twizted. Who are they?”
“Have you heard of ICP or Boondox or maybe Dark Lotus?”
“No.”
“Well they’re sort of underground, so that doesn’t surprise me. But they’re on the posters.” She looked at the posters for a minute before sitting on her bed and watching me put away my CDs.
I got up and showed her dad before going back to my CDs. “Do you support because it’s your dad or do you actually like the music?”
“I love the music. I was raised listening to it. I went to a few shows and I’ve been in the studio with them. I really do like it.”
“Cool. I had a rebellious period when I didn’t like my dad’s music. Well I said I didn’t but I got over that eventually. Do the two of you get along well?”
“Yeah. I don’t really have many friends because they just want to meet the guys. And well I guess I’m just really close to them all because of that. He’s pretty much my best friend. Well him and Jay. Jay’s the one with white blond hair over there. He’s in ICP.”
“So who are ‘the guys’?”
“Oh. Well all of the Psychopathic Family. Basically all of the people they record with. But the ones that I see all the time are Jay, Shaggy, Monoxide, sometimes ABK or Boondox, and Dad. That’s their stage names by the way. I don’t know why but I’ve always called them by their stage names, which brings us back to my nickname.”
“So what about your mom?” And the two laughing boys fell into the room while wrestling with each other.

They stopped wrestling after a few minutes and started to tickle Ally. She was giggling and trying to squirm her way out of their arms. When they stopped that little game they both sat on the floor and stared directly at me. So being the nice person that I am I spent about two minutes making a tape ball, which I then threw at them. I t hit on of them in the nose and then the other one threw it but instead of it hitting me I ducked and it hit one of the posters. The he jumped up and went to look at them.
“I’ve never seen someone with so many before. How’d you get them?”
“I know a guy.”
“Do you have any CDs?”
“All of them.”
“Well greetings. I am Matt.” And then I got a really good look at him. He was slim but built. He had deep blue eyes and gauges in each ear. His hair was bright blue and green about to his ears. He was about six feet tall. He was wearing a green wife beater with gray Tripp shorts that fell about to his shin. He was wearing tie-dye converse with the words ‘Alens’ ‘Bitch’ across the toes.
“Love the shoes. Who’s Alen? And what size are your gauges?”
“They are zeros. And Alen is my brother who is sitting behind you.” He laughed a bit as I turned around and saw Alen. He had black hair to his chin. He also had deep blue eyes. He was wearing a yellow Bless The Fall shirt with bright blue skinny jeans. He also had converse on but they were the traditional black and white with the words ‘Matts’ ‘Bitch’ across the toes.
“Again I like the shoes and the shirt. So Matt, do you like psychopathic?”
“Juggalo love babe. I just realized that I do not know your name.”
“Deidra Alleyah. But you can call me Baby Girl if you like. Everyone else does.”
“How’d you get a name like that?” Dejavu.
“My dad and his friends. I got it when I was little.”
“Cool.” Yes they forgot about the last name.
“Well guys what do you want to do?” Ally I love you so much right now. Shortly after that we we’re all playing guitar hero. I don’t know how long we played, but my phone ringing interrupted it. I picked it up to see that it was Dad and answered quickly while walking into my room. Matt watched me with a weird look on his face and Alen won while he was distracted. Then Ally proceeded to laugh at him before I closed the door to their antics.
“Hey daddy.”
“Hey Baby. How do you like the school? I hope you like your roommates.”
“The school is beautiful. I love it. And my roommates are cool. There’s this one girl Ally. She’s pretty cool I guess. Matt and Alen are pretty cool though too. We’ve been playing guitar hero since like an hour after I got here.”
“I’m glad sweetie. We miss you. Jay says we’re coming to see you next week. Hopefully we’ll be able to and I can meet these friends of yours.”
“Matt would love to meet you I’m sure. He’s a juggalo. I didn’t tell him my last name though so if he is a butt then at least I’ll know.”
“Cool. I have to go Baby. They’re gonna burn the house down.”
“Ok. I love you daddy.”
“I love you too.” After I got off of the phone I walked back to the living room to find Ally and Alen alone. Ooh la la. So I snuck off to Matt’s room to see what he is into. I opened the door slowly and quietly. He was turned away from me sitting on the bed next to the window. He seemed to be arguing with someone.
“Hey Matt.” It’s rude to eavesdrop people so I had to let him know I was here. He turned and smiled before going back to his conversation.
“Yeah. I’m sorry too. I just lost my temper. I’m working on it.” Babble on the other end of the phone. “Okay. I’ll see you then. I love you too.” Then he turned back to me with a sad smile on his face. “Hey Baby Girl. Who were you on the phone with?”
“My Dad. He’s visiting next week maybe.”
“Oh. Short phone call.”
“I know. He had to go before the guys tore his house apart. They’re good at doing that. So who were you on the phone with?”
“My clingy bitchy controlling girlfriend.”
“That’s nice of you to call her.”
“I don’t like her, but I don’t know how to break up with her.”
“Oh. Well I guess that sucks.”
“Yeah. Here come sit with me and we’ll talk.”
“Okay.”
“So, where are you from?”
“Chicago. You?”
“Small town in Michigan.”
“Why are you here?”
“Well my brother and I are troublesome at times and our step father decided that he didn’t want to put up with us anymore. You?”
“Well this guy like tried to rape me and I went to school with him. So my dad said I could come here to get away from him.”
“I’m sorry to bring it up. When did that happen?”
“About two days ago actually. That’s why I was enrolled late.”
“Damn. So have you ever been to a show for psychopathic?”
“Yeah. Lots I don’t remember all of them, but I love to go.”
“Lucky. I’ve only been to one.”
“We’ll have to fix that. I’m sure I can get you into one.”
“Really?”
“Yeah. And I’m fairly sure I can get you in free. I’ll have to talk to my dad though.”
“Alright.” And we talked for a while about just about everything. Not family though because it seemed to be a sensitive subject with him. But we talked about school and friends plus how we needed to set up Ally and Alen. They will be together before Christmas. It feels nice to talk to some one my age. And by the way he’s sixteen. I think I’m finally making real friends. This could be pretty cool.
♠ ♠ ♠
well chapter two
hope you like message subscribe and whatnot