Sequel: He's the Man

She's A Lady

Lithium

“Ally! You guys can go ahead and leave. I’ll just meet you guys in the gym okay?”

“Sure. We’ll be waiting. You should see your little puppet out here. He’s so cute in his outfit.”

“What is he?”

“He’s a dog, and Alen’s a cat. I never thought they’d do that.”

“Alright. I’ll see you in a bit. I’m just finishing up.”

“Alright. Bye.” I looked myself in the mirror once more. I hoped everyone would like it. I certainly did. I was the corpse bride.

“I really can look pretty good when I try.” I walked out into the living room to get my room key. I left it on the table.

“You really can look good.” I turned around instantly. He was here. I knew he’d come. Why did it have to be tonight? I was actually going to enjoy tonight. “I fit in pretty good around here. I told that bitch Matt was dating to give him to photos. I didn’t want him to thnk I didn’t know he was fucking around with my girl. The guards are easy to cross tonight. Everyone is dressed up. I knew there was a reason for Halloween.” He coughed a bit into a handkerchief before putting in back into his pocket and smiling at me. He had slowly been walking towards me the whole time. “I’m scarface tonight. Totally complete except for the drugs.”

“What about the gun?”

“Oh. I’ve got that. It was my dads.”

“Well, I’m sorry but I’ve got to go. Matt, Ally, and Alen, are waiting for me in the gym.”

“Oh. Nope. Your mine tonight.” He grabbed me by the arm pulling me towards the elevator. I pulled my arm from him, and walked calmly to the elevator. I was planning a break when we got to the ground floor. “I know that you’re afraid, but nobody can get to you while you’re with me.”

“Is that loaded?”

“Yes. Of course. What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn’t bring a weapon to
free you from these people? They could hurt you. But I won’t let them get close to you. I should shoot that damn Matt anyway. I saw what he did to you last weekend by the lake.”

“No. Let’s just get out of here.” He wanted to kill Matt. I couldn’t let that happen. I had to go with him. I didn’t have a choice.

“Sure. Whatever makes you feel safer. I’ll get you away from these people.” He pulled me toward a car near the entrance to the school. It was bright red like his shirt. He put me in the passenger seat before buckling my seatbelt. He leaned into my neck inhaling deeply. My heart started to race as he kissed my collarbone. Then he walked around the car and got into the driver’s side putting on his own seatbelt. He had another coughing spell before starting the car. It roared to life and we were off.

“Where are we going?”

“That’s a surprise. I know you don’t really like surprises, but I just couldn’t risk Matt finding out about this one. Then I would never have gotten to you. Did you like your trip to Wyoming last weekend?”

“How did you know about that?”

“I make sure to know where you are all the time. And you didn’t answer my question.”

“Yes. I enjoyed it.”

“Good. I’m glad you were happy. I had to go to the doctors last weekend in
Chicago or I could have gotten to you then. But I like this. You look amazing. It’s hard to stop myself from pulling over and having you right here.” He shivered and shook his head a bit. “I’ve waited so long for this. It will be perfect. You’ll never forget this.” This time I shivered. By the smirk on his face I could tell he took it the wrong way.

Fortunately the rest of the ride was silent. He just kept looking at me and smiling. It was very creepy, and I was getting closer to a panic attack with every minute that passed. We pulled up to a Best Western, but before I could dart out of there Dee had both arms around my waist.

He buried his head in my neck just breathing heavily. Then he picked me up bridal style. I checked the clock in the room and it was four in the morning. How did it take that long to get to a Best Western?

“Dee? Where did you go?” I started to walk towards the door, but his arms came around my stomach before I could escape.

“You called my love.”

“Where are we exactly?”

“Don’t worry we’re far away from everyone. Nobody will interrupt us.” Then he pulled me to the table, which was set and had my favorite dish on it. Steak, potatoes, and macaroni covered my plate with a glass of chocolate milk beside it. “I didn’t forget. This is your favorite meal. He coughed a bit before he began eating urging me to enjoy my food.

I ate it all. And I ate slowly. I wanted stall as long as I could. When I was finished Dee put the plates in the kitchenette thing, and walked back to me.

“Now we have desert.” He started to kiss my neck. My breathing hitched and I started to panick. Think Deidra think!

“DO you know what my favorite dessert is, Dee?” He chuckled. Then slowly his eyes met mine.

“Of course you’re scared. It’s your first time. Don’t worry. But yes, your favorite desert is hostess cupcakes with milk. And I happen to have them.” He pulled me back to the table getting me dessert. I ate just as slow while Dee rubbed my shoulders. “You haven’t been sleeping well. But don’t worry by the end of tonight, you’ll be sleeping like a baby.” I inevitably finished my food. I could almost hear Dee purr with satisfaction.

He quickly pulled me up to him and kissed me hungrily. His tongue begged for entrance, but I refused. “What is wrong now?”

“My breathe.” He smiled and laughed a bit.

“I don’t mind. You taste like chocolate. I like it.” Then he pushed me back onto the bed.

He had me pinned under him as he started to kiss my neck again. His hands wondered everywhere. Then he leaned up and pulled his jacket and shirt off. Then he was back on me. “Dee, stop.”

“No.” And he started to undo the back of my dress. He pulled it off and smiled.

“Yes. Now stop.” He looked at me with pure rage burning in his eyes.

“I made all of this perfect for you. I made your favorite foods. I did everything I could to make you comfortable. I will have you.”

“Dee, please. You’re scaring the shit out of me. I don’t want this.”

“You looked like you wanted it the other night with Matt!” And then he smacked me. “The way your hands crawled over his body. He doesn’t deserve you.” He looked at me as I cowered before him. “Oh. I see. You want him. You actually want that dirty son of a bitch!” Then he started to get up and get the gun out of his coat. “I’ll take care of that.” I jumped and ran half naked to him.

“Please. I’ll do whatever you want. I promise. Just please don’t hurt anyone.”

“Get back on the bed.” I backed up until I was back on the bed.

He walked menacingly slow. “Are you gonna hurt me?”

“No. I could never hurt you. You’ll love this.” His lips latched to mine pushing me down on the bed. He pulled his pants off and pulled off my bra. His hands were gentle as he ran them along my body. I tried to struggle away from him, but he just positioned himself so that I couldn’t escape. He licked my nipples sucking them gently. “It’s okay to like this. You’d be crazy not to.”

“B-buuuu-but…I was…go-going to w- wait…” This time I did hear him purr with satisfaction.

“Just give in. Let me make you love this. Nobody will know. You can blame it all on me. They’ll believe you. Just stop fighting this.” He started to suck on my ear. It was driving me crazy.

“Why are you doing this?” I was still having hard time breathing. And I was starting to feel his hard-on.

“I want you to never forget me. I won’t have another chance. Just let me do this.” I don’t recall when he took off my underwear, but it was off. “You want this as much as I do. Your body is screaming for it.”

When he pulled his boxers off I started to struggle again. He was really going to do this. He chuckled softly as he slid his fingers into me. First it was just two. He moved them slowly pumping a rhythm through my core. I still struggled. This was really about to happen. Tears started to slip down my face. “Shhhh. Shhhh. It’s okay to be afraid. But I promise I won’t hurt you.”

I felt him slip another finger into me and I struggled harder. I started to scratch him. He groaned closing his eyes. When he opened them again they were filled with lust. I think I just fucked up. I started to try and get away from him. “You play rough. Don’t you, Baby?” I whimpered below him. “Submissive and kinky. You really are perfect.” He grabbed his tie from the floor smiling. He tied my hands together above my head and tied them to the bed frame. “You’re my slave tonight.” He slid down my body leaving kisses as he went. Then he kissed the inside of each thigh before sliding his tongue inside me. I tried to pull myself away as far as I could, but he grabbed my hips. He pulled me down again and leaned into me so that we were at eye level. “You need to behave little slave girl or you’ll have to be punished. Now who’s my little slave girl?” I remained silent. Smack! “Who’s my little slave girl?”

“I am.”

“Are you going to do as you’re told?”

“Yes.”

“Good girl.” Then he positioned himself on my chest so that his dick was in my face. “Lick it. Make it nice and wet for me.” When I didn’t do it he grabbed by hair yanking my head back and making me yelp in pain. And I gave in. I did as I was told until he was satisfied with my work. “Good girl.” His hand was still laced through my hair.

“Please. Please, Dee.”

“Don’t worry.” Then his lips were on mine. He held my hips steady as he slid into me. The tears started to come faster and I tried to get away, but I couldn’t. He started slow, but he picked up speed with each thrust. And he steadily got harder too. I cried out in pain only to be answered with the back of Dee’s hand. I bit my lip after that. I held back the screams until I could feel and taste the blood. After that Dee noticed and latched onto me again. He slowed his pace as he came into me. He collapsed beside me. Then he stood and pulled his clothes on slowly. I looked at the clock to see that it was seven-thirty.

“Here’s your phone.” I slowly pulled it from his hand afraid to anger him again. He sat beside me.

“I’m dying, Deidra. I’m sorry to have made you cry, but I couldn’t die having to know you would share something like that with another man. I’ve got maybe a day or two. I’m leaving here to go strait to Chicago. I’ll be dead before your dad can even get to you.”

“Why are you dying?”

“I’ve had a terminal illness for the past two years.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I don’t want or need pity from anyone. I’m leaving now. I’ll call you a cab before you leave. They’ll take you back to the school.” Then he just got up and left me there. About ten minutes later a cab pulled up outside. I had already put my clothes on. I walked calmly to the car and handed the man the money left on the table. I guess he really planned all this shit out. I told the cabbie the address, and without a word he drove me back.

After the eight-hour drive I walked slowly to my building trying to ignore the stares. I ignored the people yelling my name and walked into the elevator. I felt like dying. I still hadn’t slept. I just wanted to sit down and cry. I got to the door before Matt caught up to me.

“Holy shit where did you go last night?” I just looked up at him. He saw the bruises and his eyes got wide. “Oh my God!” And then he picked me up and carried me to the bathtub in his bathroom.

He pulled off all my clothes and washed me battling tears the entire time. Ally came in about five minutes after he started and said she would call my dad. She came back five minutes after that and told me that they would be here in two hours. I still hadn’t spoken. Matt brought me clothes and helped me slid into them without upsetting my injuries. And we lay down on the couch in the living room without speaking. Just lying there. I think it was exactly what I needed. I passed out before dad got there. Not that that surprised me.
♠ ♠ ♠
well okay then
that was fucked up but it was something that a stalker would do
silly Dee
he was just really really confused...but nobody has to deal with him anymore
i wonder what will happen now