Sequel: He's the Man

She's A Lady

Throw Ya Hands Up

As it turns out Dad had decided that he liked Matt. And now they spend all the time in the world together. The guys had not let me out of their sight since they found out. And now I'm sitting in the doctors office three months pregnant with Matt and Dad by my side.

"I hope she's healthy."

"How do you know its a she? It could be a boy."

"Nope. I think that she is a girl." Dad and Matt both wanted a boy, but i knew deep down that it was a girl. I pulled my shirt down to cover the bottom of my belly as i got a strange look from an old woman and her daughter.

Nobody seems to wonder if this was all my fault or not, but i got ugly looks while Matt got loving looks for sticking with a pregnant girl. Of course nobody knew how much he deserved those looks. They didn't know how much i didn't deserve their looks either.

"Miss Spaniolo." Matt followed me back and Dad stayed in his seat so that he didn't have to see everything that happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I came out of the room in shock. Twins. I was carrying twins. Matt told Dad. He also told everyone else. I couldn't even speak. I went to sleep as soon as i got to the dorm.
♠ ♠ ♠
Baby Girl'soutfit
sorry it's so short