Sequel: He's the Man

She's A Lady

Stand By Me

I slipped out of bed the next day wondering how I was going to take care of not only one child but two. Matt had stayed with me far longer than most would, but how could I expect him to stay through twins? I couldn't. But as the thought occurred so did a nausious feeling in my stomache. I ran to the bathroom and vomited stomach acid. I guess I haven't been eating enough lately. Esspecially since I was eating for three now.

That thought reminded me of the thought of him leaving and I slid down the wall crying. Three months of this so far, and I just wanted it to go away. I rubbed my rounding belly as I cried. I cried for the future of my children and how I could raise them on my own.

Inevitably Matt came to check on me. He is the sweetest guy in the world how could I think of him leaving me. He wouldn't do that. A new wave of tears fell as he wrapped his arms around me. I sniffed a few times before drying my eyes and smiling at him.

“Baby, what's wrong?”

“I thought about you leaving me.”

“I'm not leaving you, Baby. We'll just have two little bundles of joy.”

“But how can I expect you to help raise two little babies that aren't even technically yours.”

“They are mine. And you are mine.” He grabbed me after that. It was a wonderful kiss filled with passion and love. And we got a little out of hand with all the passion. But as his hands pulled my shirt over my head I couldn't help but surrender to the feelings I was having.

He rubbed my stomach as he kissed down my collarbone. I felt a new sensation as he pushed into me. I felt so alive as I bucked my hips toward him. “God. Matt!” He shuddered as the words left my mouth and he pushed faster into me sending me that much closer to my climax.

Together we climbed towards a climax worth all the energy we had spent. We both collapsed at the same time. All I could hear was panting. All I could smell was sex. And it was hot, until I got that nauseous feeling again and I had to rush to the bathroom.

I heard Matt sign and then brushed my teeth. When I turned around Matt was standing there totally naked holding clothes for the two of us.

After the shower we dressed in tripp pants and tee shirts. Matt did this cute little thing where we matched for one day a week. I was wearing his blue tripps and a blue shirt while he wore green on white. I also wore a pair of conbat boots which were proving to be the most comfortable shoes in the world.

I made it to first period on time. Now instead of getting the wanting stares I got the disgusted stares. It's funny how things can change. No one knew what had happened because I had refused to do anything. We didn't even tell the police.

I looked over and saw someone in a black hoody look over at me. I could tell it was a guy, but I couldn't see his face. For a second I thought it was Dee, but he was dead so that wouldn't work.

The kid from earlier followed me around. I saw him in all of my classes and he followed me in the hall. We also had bumped into each other in the hall. When that happened he slipped something into my pocket.

Baby Girl,

I lied. I love you.
Dee

I didn't say anything during lunch. I just sat there ignoring everybody. Matt was the only one that noticed because Alen and Ally were wrapped up in themselves. So he took me up to the room and made me tell him what was wrong. I just gave him the piece of paper and started packing my bags.

“I'm leaving.”

“I'm coming with you.”

“Okay. I love you.” I'd never said that to anybody before, and Matt looked extatic.

“I love you too.”

We drove to Chicago in his car. That was a longer ride than the one with Dee, but I wasn't upset so it was more enjoyable. We pulled up next to the house in Chicago and waited for a moment before going to the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
he's back