Status: Cancelled. Read note in the last chapter. Will be deleted around the beginning of September if no one wants to continue it.

Belleville Arts Academy

6

~Peri's POV~
My day sucked. One teacher called me “Periwrinkle” and the whole class laughed. I was so happy when lunch started. I was walking with Mikey.
“So does the rest of your band go here?” I asked.
“Kind of.” he sounded nervous.
“What do you mean?”
“MICHAEL JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMES!” some girl yelled. She had the awesomest eyeliner ever.
Mikey looked kind of embarrassed, but also had a “what the fuck are you doing?” look.
“Guess what?!” she looked happy.
“What?” Mikey said.
“2 guys asked me to hang out them and I got like 10 new friends! Hi!” she turned to me “I'm Gina!”
“I'm Peri. You're new here?”
“Can I trust you?” she asked?
“With what?”
“My secret. I'm dead if anyone finds out.”
“What kind of secret?” She's not some 20-something year old journalist on an undercover mission or something like that? That'll be so cool.
“I'm not Mikey's cousin. I'm his brother.”
“OH MY GOD! I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GIRL!” He looks a little flat-chested, but he fooled me. He looks more like a girl than most girls I've seen here.
“Really?”
“Yeah. I don't wanna be mean, but why are you wearing the girls' uniform?”
“Gerard likes to dress in drag.” Mikey said.
“Shut up! Everyone called me gay last year so I thought if I told everyone I was Mikey's cousin and not Gerard, people would like me. It fuckin' worked!” he looked really happy.
“So why are you here?” Gerard looks like the type who can draw.
“2 reasons. I'm the lead singer of My Chemical Romance and I'm an artist.”
“Me too!”
“I don't remember you being in the band or on stage.”
I laughed. “No! I'm an artist too.”
“Oh, okay. I was gonna ask Mikey if he's been putting stuff in my drinks.”
“I never did.” Mikey said.
“Does the rest of My Chemical Romance go here?”
“Yes.” Gerard said. “The band is currently me, Mikey, and my friend Ray. We lost our drummer and we want another guitar player and I want coffee. Just call me Gina, okay?”
“Okay.” he looks nice and kind of funny. We went to the cafeteria.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long. School is taking a lot of my time. Big thank you to my commenters, subscribers, and readers. You guys rock.
xoxo Xx_maria_speg_xX
I'm thinking about having a co-author. I'm not completely sure if I will have one, but anyone interested?