I'm With the Band.

Pirate Girl

Remi's POV

A few hours later Gabe took the controller from my hands and paused the game. I playfully glared at him.

"Remi, I'm worried about Mitchi." Gabe said.

"What do you mean?" I asked, grabbing at the controller, only to have Gabe raise it above his head. I jumped for it only to fall off the couch.

"She's been hanging out with this girl named Charolette, and I think that they're getting serious." He said, and I laughed.

"Michi, bi. That's funny. I mean, I know she's bi but I just can't see her acting upon it." I said, putting my feet on the couch and playing with the video game upside down.

"I mean they've been hanging out a lot. I mean, every single minute that they can spend together, they do." Gabe said, and I dropped the other controller.

"No one steals my best friend." I said, and Gabe laughed.

Mitchi's POV

I opened the door to the apartment and Charolette followed in behind me. I heard laughing coming from the living room and curiosity got the best of me.

There, Remi and Gabe were having a pillow fight in the middle of the room. Wait Remi?

"REMI!" I screamed, which made her scream,

"Where have you been brother?!?" I yelled at her, and glomped her onto the couch.

"L.A." She squeaked out.

What?" I said.

"L.A. visiting my mom." She said and pushed me off her.

"Well did you at least bring me back a souvenir?" I asked and she pulled out a pin-up pirate girl tattoo (the kind you put on with water) and gave it to me. I squeaked, and ran to the bathroom to put it on.

Remi's POV

I watched as Mitchi ran off with her tattoo. She wouldn't be back for a while. I hope. I wanted to question Charolette.

"So, how do you know Mitchi?" Charolette questioned me in a rude tone.

"I've been best friends with her for seven years." I said in a snotty tone, glaring at her. Gabe must have saw this because he grabbed my arm and pulled my back against his chest.

"Calm down." He whispered in my ear. I nodded and took a deep breath.

"I met her the day Derek broke up with her. The day you left." She said, I nodded, and Gabe let got of my arms and wrapped his around my waist.

"So I hear you and Mitchi are getting serious. Anything I should about you? Do you do drugs? Smoke? Drink?" I said in a suggestive tone, hoping to find something that Mitchi hated.

"No, but I am a pyromaniac." She said smiling, taking out a lighter and shoving it in my face. I'm pretty sure I heard Gabe growl. I stiffled a laugh.

"I'll warn you though, If you hurt her, I will do to you what she did to Jen, double-fold." I said viciously.

All she did was nod and went to find Mitchi.

"Ah, I can't believe I have to share my best friend with another girl. " I said, burying my head in Gabe's chest.

"Have you talked to Kyle?" I asked Gabe.

"Ya, he said that Jen isn't suing, thankfully. But she wants a restraining order against Mitchi." Gabe said and led me to the door.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Out to dinner." He said, and i smiled. I grabbed two of his hoodies and we left.

Mitchi's POV

I pulled the paper off the tattoo and smiled as I saw what it looked like on my arm.

"I love Remi!" I squeaked, and did my happy dance, but stopped half way through because Charolette was standing in the bathroom doorway.

"Hi." I squeaked. She waved back and laughed. My stomach growled, it was now my turn to laugh.

"I want food." I said, and she nodded, an mumbled a me too. She followed me out to the kitchen and jumped up on the counter. She sat there as I went through the cupboards. After five minutes of looking I realized I forgot to go grocery shopping.

"We are going out to eat, then shopping." I announced and walked to the front door.
♠ ♠ ♠
We are so sorry about not updating in such a long time. We will try to stay more up to date on things and get the story rolling again.