Definition of Trouble

Hook-up?

Halley's P.O.V.:

I woke up with someone starring at me. Well I didn't know who it was but I felt a presence and was it annoying. I looked around and saw Gee looking at me. I brightened up and smiled up at him. He got up adn started walking in my direction.

Gerards P.O.V.:

I was staring at here when she awaok. She turned around and immediately brightened up and smiled at me.

I got up and started to walk over to her. Mikey interupted me.
"hey bro. We are goin to walk a little but to see where we are so we'll be right back." he winked at me. I almost punched him right there but instead I said "thanks and remind me I owe you a punch in the stomache."

I carried on with my mission. By the time I got to her she was fully away and starting to stretch.

" Umm... Halley? I was wonderin if you... if you want to get together... youo know as a couple???" Silence.

Great I thought. I started getting a little worried. well least she could do is say no I thought to myself.

Halleys P.O.V.:

Gee had just asked me out. Just asked me to be his girlfriend. He was rushing into things but hey, I like him, he likes me so why shouldn't he ask??

I reaslized I hadn't answered and said" YES!!!"

He kissed me and man did it feel good!!

Comments please!!