Definition of Trouble

Package

" Kate I need help!!! I am so flunkin in History!! Your so acein it so tudor me!!!!

We got started when the doorbell rang. I raced to the door to find a package on my front door step. It was from my parents.
I got back to the kitchen and ripped it open to find a black purse and a letter as well as pictures. Cool!

I read the letter and while reading something fell out. Kate picked it up and screamed!

"what wht is it?" I said.

"Tickets... MCR... Saturday... backstage passes!!!!!" Kate stammered.

"Alright mom you rock!!!!" Then I looked inside the purse there was a note from dad.

"Alice,
Heres 1,000 bucks for sat. buy a new outfit and get Kateone too. This should cover make overs, food and stuff like that that you do before a concert I hope!! Mom doesn't know so its just between me and you till we get back K? Have fun!!!" I Said in a hurry.

" Alice your not done with your studying.. Get back to work." Kate said.

I did and finished all my papers and they were all correct.

"you should ace the exam next week. now time for bed all this news has worn me out!!" Kate said.
"Me too!" I replied.

We got ready for bed and whispered into the darkness till 11pm. Kate fell asleep.

What a day I thought. I slowly drifted off to sleep with the sound of crickets soothing me to sleep.

( Sorry its short. Hope its good! More comments please!!)