Definition of Trouble

MCR Concert

well we were finally there and ready to go. We watched the concer then went backstage to see what was a happenin.

"Man this is like... so cool!!!" Kate stammered.

Halley let out a squeal that made everyone jump.

"OMG!!! Look its..." Halley stammered. "Geerraarrdd!!!" Halley finished in a adoring voice.

"Hey, you must be the lucky winners of the radio thing cause your the only backstage pass people." Gerard then spoke.

I stepped up " well... we don't know about that but me and Kate got these tickets from my parents while they were on a cruise but they probably did" I said in a cool voice while I waved my hand at Payton, Kristen and Halley.

Gerard just looked at Halley and said "you look familiar"

Halley just turned pink.

"Well we all got to jet to go to the limo... we were promised it and we included our friends to go with..." Payton said.

" Cool thats cool. Ummm.. your riding with us though is that ok???" Gerard said.

"are you kidding??? That is more than ok!!!" Halley, Kate and I said.

"Well then Gee, already made friends have we and didn't even call us over to meet them!!!" Frankie said and pretended to pout.

"This is Alice, Kate, Payton, Kristen and last but not least... Halley." Gerard said while pointing to us when he said our names but I could have sworn his eyes twinkled when he said Halleys name.

"Well lets get going then!! To the limo!!!" I said after all the introductions were said.

We got in and started off. We all talked and made conversation.

But when Payton looked out the window she was a little shaky.

"umm not to frighten anyone but where are we going this certainly is NOT San Antonio anymore!!!!" Payton stammered.

"Yo, driver where the hell are we???" Gerard I mean Gee said.

"Oh to my place. Your all hostages now till I get my money!!!" the driver said.

Oh Fuck!

Tell me how is it coming along? Getting better? Comment please!!!