Definition of Trouble

Feelings

Alices P.O.V.:

"well now what?" I ask myself.

'Great now I am talking to myself!!!" I say allowed to myself.

"No your not." Frankie says coming out of no where.

Frankies P.O.V.:

Flashback 10 mins earlier:

"ouch let go of me already!!" Alice yelled.

I let go of her and slip into the shadows. The door was locked in the next 2 mins. The driver had oviously heard Alice and came to lock the doors great. And she also thought that I was the driver. another great idea by me. I thought dryly!!!

End of flashback:

"AHHH!!!" Alcie screamed.

"you scared the shit out of me!!! Why'd you do that? Were you the one who drug me in here???? Why in hell did you do that? I mean we could've escaped and went with Kristen!!!" Alice said in a rampage. She was really mad at me. Oh shit!

Halleys P.O.V.:

" Why are you looking at me like that Gee?" I asked Gerard.

He seems to have snapped back to reality.

"huh??? Oh no.. no reason..." ahhh shit!! He thought. She noticed...

"Mhhhmmm sure..." I said.

I turned around to look around at anything but Gerard. I feel this tap on my shoulder and turn around to feel his lips colliding with mine. God this felt good. I backed against the wall. He followed.

Gerards P.O.V.:

I can't believe. I was kissing her. we hadn't even known her for 6 hours and I was already kissing her. And it was totally rockin my world.

Payton's P.O.V.:

"Mikey what the hell were you thinking following me?" I asked.

Mikey looked dumbfounded. He obviously he hadn't excepted my outburst.

"I dunno know. I guess I didn't want you to get hurt. Plus your kinda cute." Mikey blurted the last part out.

"WHAT!!! OMG!!!" I said, but more liked screamed it.

Comments please!!