Sequel: Tequila Shots

Sunsets in Silhoutte Dreams.

dark-eyed dreamers.

Emily's Point of View
"Fucker!" Mark exclaimed, after Alex pushed him into the pool.
After celebration, some of my mom and dad's expensive red wine, and some planning for the trip, we decided to hang out by the pool.
Everyone was tired, but I was wide awake. Everytime Alex looked at me, or smiled at me, my stomach felt like a rollercoaster. We tried to act casual. All I wanted was to be around him.
My mind was cluttered with plans for the trip, even though I managed to push them in the back of my head to think about Alex. We had a couple of things set.
We were leaving the day that school ended, and we would pack up a rental car that morning. Selena, Mark, and Alex still had to ask permission from their parents.
"Why aren't you swimming?" Brian asked, looking at Selena and I who were sitting on beach chairs, in bikinis.
"I am not getting in a pool at 11 o'clock at night." Selena stated.
Alex got out and walked up to us.
"Swim with us?" he asked.
I didn't want to look up. I knew the minute I saw him, my heart would turn into an acrobat, flipping around my chest.
But what did I do?
I looked up.
"I can't, Lexy."
"We'll see about that." he smirked, picking me up bridal-style.
"Alex, I swear to fucking god, if you throw me in that pool-"
Splash!
Our bodies plummeted through the water. Goosebumps were rising on my skin, I wasn't sure if it was the water or the feel of his arms around my body. We arose to the surface of the water.
Laughter filled the air.
"Gas-fucking-karth!" I squealed.
"Come on, Em, don't be a party pooper!" Selena smiled.
I grabbed her foot and drug her into the pool.
"I fucking hate you." she muttered.
"I might as well go get some towels." I muttered climbing out of the pool.
"I might as well go help her." Alex laughed.
He followed me into the house.
I approached the towel closet, pulling a stack of them out. A pair of arms wrapped around my waist.
"You can't stay mad at me." Alex whispered into my ear.
"Oh yes, I can." I whipped around facing him.
Alex lifted me up to kiss him and I buried my face into his neck.
"I don't want to kiss you. You might have cooties." I teased, stating the exact opposite of what I wanted to do.
"I promise I don't." he chuckled.
I wrapped my legs around his waist and put my arms around his neck, dropping the towels at our feet. I pushed my lips onto his. Our lips moved fiercely against eachother.
"Oh, that's cute. Emily and Alex mixing spit."
We broke apart turning to see Selena, who was smiling slightly.
"Emily, Brian said that you should drive everyone home." she picked up the towels and turned to Alex, "he said you can leave your car here, because you're probably just coming tomorrow." she smiled, and turned on her heel.
♠ ♠ ♠
posting a couple more today.
comment and subscribe.
I'll love you forever :D