Sequel: Tequila Shots

Sunsets in Silhoutte Dreams.

so take a seat and get lost with me.

Alex's Point of view
It had been a week.
A week since she spoke to me. A week since she even looked at me.
It had been a week and 5 days.
A week and 5 days since some whore ruined my life. The night after it happened, I tried to talk to Emily. I tried to tell her that I didn't kiss the girl, the girl kissed me. She didn't believe me.
Brian did. But then again, Brian did watch me cry for two hours straight. Brian tried to talk to her for me. But she didn't want to talk to anyone - anyone except for Selena.
And now today, we were going back home. The seating arrangements changed in the car. Mark and Brian still sat up front, but Selena sat in between Emily and I.
When we got closer, I didn't want to go home. I wanted to stay until Emily heard me out.
I got dropped off first. Brian and Mark were the only ones to say goodbye. I turned to the car before they left and poked my head through through the window.
"Goodbye, Emily. I love you." I said, loud enough for her to hear. I didn't expect a response. I just needed to say it.
She pretended to be interested in something on her cell phone. I threw the duffle bag strap over my shoulder, shoved my hands into my pocket and walked to my house, not caring about the teardrops running down my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
posting another one after this...
but you should still comment.