Status: hiatus: its been over a year since my last update. im sorry. ill willingly take up offers for a new author for this story!

What Do The Dead Wear?

Shocking News For a Few Jersey Kids

Frank strolled through the glass doors of Blockbuster. Ray and Gerard were close behind him, walking in a somewhat single file line. Frank gasped when he saw the shelves full of all the movies.

Genres ranging from romance to comedy, horror to adventure. The store had nearly every single movie possible. The only problem with its great selection of flicks, is it was going to make picking just a couple movies hard for the boys.

Ray dashed over to the comedies, picking up Tenacious D in the Pick of Destiny. He giggled as he remembered the sasquatch scene in his favorite movie.

Mean while, Frank made his way over to the sappy love films, picking up Never Been Kissed.

And of course, Gerard stalked over to the horror flicks. He scanned through the many titles until he found the one he was looking for. He picked up the dark flick and though he'd seen it over a million times, he wanted to rent that one.

The three of them called a meet up to decide on which movies they were going to rent for later that night.

"I think we should definitely rent Never Been Kissed. Come on, its a classic!" Frank defended his romance flick, trying to convince the other two to buy into it.

He looked into their faces with hopeful eyes, but was shot down when he saw their looks. Both Ray and Gerard stood there, arms cross with a 'you've got to be kidding me' stare. Frank sqeaked in defeation.

"Fine." He said sadly, slightly sad that he couldn't get his favorite movie.

"We should definitely go with Tenacious D. It's awesome, it's hilarious, its about guitars!" Ray squealed.

He was a guitarist, and amazing at it he was. Every time he could, he'd pick up his Gibson Firebird VII and strummed a few cords. Being a guitarist, he happened to just be obsessed with guitars and musicians.

"Ew no. Who wants to watch two stupid dudes travel around for some stupid pick?" Gerard protested. He wasn't exactly to into guitars or music films really. His heart laid with the horror flicks.

"Thats two down, what do you have to offer?" Frank asked. Both Ray and him had somewhat sad looks on their faces, not being able to rent their most loved flicks. Gerard pulled out the movie from behind his back with a very confident smile.

"Dracula?" Frank burst out laughing. "Thats from 1992, its 2007!" He roared in laughter again. He clutched onto Ray's shoulder as the two of them laughed hysterically.

"Come on, it's great! Now this one is a true classic!" Gerard said seriously. He didn't find it to amusing that it was a few years old. He kept a straight face, trying ever so hard to convince his two friends that his movie was worth renting.

"Oh please. You might as well get Dora the Explorer dvds." Ray laughed loudly. Frank clutched onto his stomach as tears spilled from his eyes. He was laughing so hard he could barely breathe.

"Dora the Explorer!" Frank laughed out, nearly falling to the ground.

"Fine. We'll find something we all like." Gerard gave in.

Since all three of their movies were no-goers, they had to pick ones they all agreed on. The three of them walked around the store together, trying to find something they all liked.

--

"Let's get some Cheetos!" Frank yelled.

"No! Doritos!" Ray yelled back.

The three boys were now located in the nearest Pick 'N Save, trying to pick out the greatest munchies. Gerard was left pushing the cart as Ray and Frank dashed around the isles, picking up anything of interest.

"Oh shut up! Just get pretzels then." Gerard suggested, almost annoyed by their obnoxious yells. He wasn't exactly in a wonderful mood, but he wasn't in a sour mood either.

"Fine, Cheetos and Doritos it is." Frank finally decided as he tossed in a red bag and an orange bag into the cart. He then ran back over to Ray and jumped on his back. He squirmed as he tried to get into a comfortable position.

"Ooh get some Twizzlers and Skittles!" Frank giggled as he pointed out candies in front of Ray's face. He accidentally took in a chunk of a brown afro and started gagging.

"Ew. Get your mouth off my hair." Ray freaked out, instantly dropping Frank's short legs. Frank scoffed as he picked up his own candies. He tossed them into the cart behind him as Ray to through in a pack of M&M's.

"Okay guys, I think we should leave. We don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on munchies." Gerard giggled after Ray through in the M&M's.

The other two agreed with him, and they all made they're way to the check out counters. Frank quickly grabbed a pack of Coca Cola.

The check out lady scanned their items with a forced smile and a look that read 'you guys are immature.' Gerard just stared back at her, giving her somewhat of a dirty look.

"That'll be twenty-eight dollars and thirteen cents." She told Gerard flatly. He flashed her a somewhat nice smile and handed over three ten bills to her. She rang it up and gave him back his change. Ray loaded up the cart with the few bags and the three of them left the store.

--

"Stop eating all the Cheetos, Ray!" Frank laughed as he chuckled a Dorito into Ray's fro. The seasoned orange chip dangled from Ray's hair and his smile fell. He pulled it out and chucked it back at Frank.

"Stop drinking all the Coke and I will." He smiled, shoving another handful of Cheetos into his face. Frank gave in and handed Ray a Coke, in return, Ray handed in the bag full of Cheetos.

Ray sat on the ground with his back resting on the couch while Frank and Gerard took up the couch. Gerard got up and flicked the television on. Examining Frank's dvd player, trying to figure out where to pop in the flick. He struggled for a minute until he saw the 'open' button, screaming at him loud and clear. He blushed slightly at his stupidity and popped in the dvd.

"Oh wait a sec, I want to see this." Ray suddenly said seriously. Gerard made his way back to the couch next to Frank and the three of them stared into the glass screen.

"Earlier this morning, a man was found dead in West Hudson Park. Not much can be said about what has happened except that paramedics believe that he was brutally murdered. And here we have Mark at the scene, Mark?" A women by the name Jennifer Kal had appeared on the screen. It was the same women that had been reporting about a murder a few days ago.

The screen then switched to a nighttime setting, a faint silver gate in the background and a man awkwardly clutching a microphone in the middle of the shot.

"Yes, thank you Jennifer. I stand here in West Hudson, in front of the crime scene of a brutal murder. A man had been found slaughtered here by that gate. It seems here that we may have a serial killer on the loose." The man said into the camera, his expressionless face flash into a worried look when he said the last part.

Gerard pushed the button for the dvd player channel, and the dvd menu popped up. Everyone stared at the screen in amazement. Shocked that there was a serial killer roaming the streets of they're beloved Jersey.