Status: hiatus: its been over a year since my last update. im sorry. ill willingly take up offers for a new author for this story!

What Do The Dead Wear?

A Day At the Movies

"What movie do you want to see?" Gerard asked Frank as he stared at a movie poster. The two boys had decided upon going to the movies after work. They stood outside in their hoodies, trying to figure out what movie to see.

"I don't know. How about Harry Potter?" Frank replied, pointing to the big poster mounted on the brick building. Gerard scrunched up his nose.

"Nah, how about Superman Returns?" He asked curiously. The two of them then stood in front of the poster for Superman Returns. They thought for a few seconds and agreed.

They then strolled through the double glass doors, into the warmth of the movie theater. They pulled up to a ticket booth.

"Two tickets to Superman, please." Frank sweetly told the lady. The women dressed in a vest with a name tag reading Casandra pulled out two tickets for the both of them.

"That'll be sixteen dollars." She kindly told him, sliding the tickets his way. As Frank dug through his wallet for a twenty dollar bill, Gerard stood up and already handed her money.

"But-" He started to protest, feeling bad for making him pay.

"Don't worry, I've got it." Gerard ensured him. Frank smiled at him and thanked him, grabbing onto his ticket. After their tickets got ripped, they made their way to the snack counters.

"Oh Twizzlers, and some popcorn, please. Oh and a coke please. Gee, what do you want?" Frank told the cashier in a matching vest as Casandra. He turned around to face Gerard, who just scanned through the list of snacks.

"Just a Mountain Dew is fine." He told him. Frank turned his attention back to the cashier who gathered up the drinks, candy and popcorn.

"Now I'm paying for this, okay?" Frank demanded. Gerard agreed but still felt bad for making him pay for the food. After exchanging money for food, Frank and Gerard grabbed the food and headed towards the theater.

"So, where do you want to sit?" Gerard asked Frank. They stood in the dark theater, commercials already playing on the screen. They looked up at all the seats, a lot of them empty. The movie had been playing there for a few weeks, so they missed the first day excitement.

"The middle! Not to far up and not to far down." Frank replied. They made they're way to the seats. Frank settled in the most center seat while Gerard sat next to him. They pulled off they're hoodies and threw them in the nearest seat. They placed their drinks in the cup holders and Frank held onto his Twizzlers and popcorn.

The room dimmed and the commercials become more about movies than something about the theater. Frank fidgeted with the pesky red bag, trying ever so hard to tare into the tasty treats. While his stubby hands wrestled the bag, Gerard started giggling.

"Here, let me do it." He pulled the bag out of Frank's grasp. And just like the Hulk, he tore it open almost immediately.

"I hate you." Frank pouted. He snatched away the bag and immediately indulged his craving for the sweet licorice. His teeth sunk into the first bite and he felt like he was in heaven.

As the movie started, the two of them settled back down in their seats. Frank sat with his legs against the seat in front of him, while Gerard, whose legs were to long, just kept them down. The scree switched to the title and the two boys were already engrossed in it.

As the movie played out, Frank's Twizzlers were soon reduced to nothing, forcing him to eat popcorn. He tore his eyes away from the movie that now was boring him, and shoved his face full of the buttery fluff. Before even swallowing, he sipped his Coke. Looking up, he stared at Gerard's face that seemed so focused on the movie. He felt bad for stuffing his face and not even offering anything. He looked from his popcorn to Gerard and then back to his popcorn again. He picked up the paper tub and shoved it in Gerard's face.

"No thanks." Gerard uttered, pushing away the tub. But Frank just shoved back at him again.

"Eat, I feel bad." He demanded as he kept pushing the tub towards him. Gerard sighed and dug his hand in the tub, he then shoved the popcorn into his mouth. Frank smiled as he watched him eat.

"There, better?" Gerard asked after he swallowed the popcorn and sucked down Mountain Dew. Frank nodded and smiled. He then turn his attention back to the movie.

Gerard watched as Superman flew around and looked stalker-like into a womens house. He giggled at the thought of what he could do if he had that power. He felt a slight yawn come on. Yawning, he stretched out his arms and put them behind the seats next to him. He didn't realize that the move could make Frank think he was coming onto him. He was to busily focusing on the movie, regardless of it being a pretty boring part.

Frank looked up at Gerard and giggled. He found it dorky to use total movie moves. No one ever really in real life 'yawned' and stretched so they could put their arm around who ever they were with. It was just to typical for real life. Frank snuggled in closer to the arm rest that was close to Gerard. He could smell the faint smell of something around the scent of cigarettes and maybe coffee. He figured it was Gerard, seeing as how most movie theaters wouldn't smell like coffee or cigarettes. He took a bigger whiff and smelt a hint of cinnamon. He giggled, wondering why someone would smell like such a spice. Gerard heard the giggle and looked down at him.

"Whats so funny?" He asked, curiously. He looked up at the movie and watched as the little boy started getting scared around the kryptonite. He didn't find it funny.

"You smell like cinnamon." He giggled out again. Gerard gave him a look that read 'are you serious?' Which only made Frank giggle again.

"You smelled me?" Gerard asked quizzically. Frank admitted to the crime and they both giggled. As the giggles died down, the two of them returned their eyes to the screen.

Gerard suddenly felt a shiver crawl up his spine. He looked into the seat next to Frank which held his hood. Slowly, he leaned over Frank and reached for the hoodie. Grabbing it, he turned his head to see what Frank was going to say when he caught his lips with his.