Teenage Lust or Lifetime Love

Chapter 2

Gerard is the first to wake up, and momentarily forgetting that Frank is in his bed, he stretches looking like a kitten. Throwing his arm out to the side, it collides with something warm and soft: Frankie. Frank groans and reluctantly opens his heavy eyes.
“Did I really deserve that?” Frank asks Gerard, a small smile on his face.
“No sorry sugar, I forgot you were here.”
“Oh you’re nice.” Frank teases, pretending to be upset.

Suddenly Gerard launches himself at the beautiful boy in his bed, he hugs him tightly and Frank is struggling to breathe.
“Gee!” He says between giggles, Gerard is now straddling him tickling both of his sides. “Gee stop!” Gerard laughs and stops for a moment, looking down at his best friend, who still has a smile on his face. Both boys are waiting for the other to move, Gerard knows that it will be him, it always is he always gives up. He’s scared of rejection, that’s the main reason for it. But for some reason today Gerard doesn’t give up, he doesn’t move, he stays where he is on top of Frank.

Frank is beginning to wonder what Gerard is thinking, and silently he’s wishing that Gerard knows that Frank likes him, and that he likes him back. That’s probably too much to ask though; Frank doesn’t think he deserves to be liked. Gerard thinks Frank deserves everything in the world. Gerard gives up trying to fight his heart, his mind isn’t making controlling him when he leans down and places his lips on Frank’s, it’s his heart that fuels him. The kiss they share isn’t passionate, it’s a small kiss on the lips the kind you give to a friend you haven’t seen in ages but both boys know what it means.

Slowly Gerard sits back up, and for some reason he cannot look away from Frank’s eyes: there is something that connects them. Neither of them says anything there isn’t any need, after being best friends for sixteen years they know what the other is thinking. Just neither of them managed to work out the love they share for one another, mainly because they were too confused about their own feelings and not wanting to ruin their friendship.

“See, I am nice.” Gerard says after the long pause, still on top of his best friend. Frank opens his mouth to say something but stops, closing his mouth again. The boys continue to look into each other’s eyes, and minds, before Frank finally replies:
“Kiss me again.” Gerard complies and again he leans down and places his own lips on Frank’s. This time the kiss is passionate, and Frank is the first one to deepen the kiss by running his tongue along Gerard’s bottom lip. Gerard obediently opens his mouth and the boys’ tongues battle: a war of love and lust.

Gerard pulls away and sits back up, and again the boys’ eyes meet and don’t move away from one another. They’re both panting slightly and Gerard is the first to speak.
“You don’t know how long I’ve wanted to do that.” He confesses, and Frank looks at him, the biggest smile imaginable on his face.
“You don’t know how long I’ve wanted you to do that.” Frank replies, and they both smile at each other, Gerard kisses Frank on the lips as he gets up.
“Shower.” Is all he says before he leaves the room to get himself clean and ready for the Saturday that has begun so well.

Meanwhile, Frank is still laying on Gerard bed his mind working overtime. Did that really just happen? He is sure that any minute now he’s going to wake up and Gerard will be looking at him questioningly. But after 5 minutes, Frank doesn’t wake up so it must’ve actually happened. Subconsciously frank touches his lips and laughs before suddenly shouting.
“Yes!” He then looks around, feeling rather idiotic. He doesn’t know but Gerard heard him and giggles to himself whilst he’s washing.

Deciding that he himself needs to be clean, Frank grabs his bag and heads to the family bathroom. He turns on the water and undresses himself and enters the jet of warm water. As the water covers his body, thoughts of Gerard and the kiss they just shared covers his mind and he showers actually having something to smile about.

When Gerard is finished in the shower he walks back into his room, which is now empty. He is fully dressed with wet hair, the water dripping and making his clean shirt wet. With nothing better to do, Gerard lays on his bed and closes is his eyes as thoughts of Frank flood into his head. He lays there smiling to himself and suddenly he jumps. Frank has come quietly into the room and kisses Gerard, who didn’t hear Frank and had his eyes shut. It doesn’t take him long to realise that it’s Frank so he wraps his arms around is waist and pulls him onto the bed.

Laying hand in hand, talking about anything and everything the boys are extremely happy. Both thought that this was going to be a normal weekend, Friday night at Gerard’s, Saturday night at Franks, both trying not to let their feelings show. This weekend it seems was the weekend where they both felt comfortable enough to let whatever happens happen, because they’re both too tired to try to hide it anymore.

After about half an hour, Frank starts to fall back asleep, which causes Gerard to have to tickle him again.
“I’m hungry.” Frank tells Gerard when he has finally stopped tickling him.
“Let’s go and get some food then.” Gerard replies matter-of-factly so the boys get up from their haven, sneaking a kiss before they walk downstairs hand in hand.

When they enter the kitchen Gerard’s mum is making coffee.
“I’m taking it you two want some.” She says before she turns around. “Oh, you finally told him then Gee.” His mum says, pointing towards their hands.
“You knew?!” Frank asks, surprised. He knew Gerard and his mum were close, but he wasn’t expecting that.
“Of course I knew, you’re both rather obvious, I just didn’t know when you’d both finally realise. I’m happy for you both.” Frank looks at Gerard, who just shrugs his shoulders.
“Thanks Donna.” Frank says sweetly.
“You’re welcome Frankie, your coffee is ready.” Both boys rush forward to get their coffee before Donna makes them both breakfast. “So, are you actually together then?” She asks as she places their food on the table.

Frank and Gerard look at each other, both of them smile and their eyes sparkle before they turn back to Donna.
“Yeah.” They say together and Gerard squeezes Frank’s hand before they get stuck into their food.

--------
Want more?
Leave me comments then =D.
If you want anything to happen, then let me know, this story is kind of open to anything at the moment.