‹ Prequel: Buffalo Stampede
Sequel: My Little Girl

Whiskey Lullaby

I'm So Sorry

"Matt!" A voice cried after me. I just ignored it. Until I was spun around, lips being presses tightly to mine. Ryan's beautiful eyes stared back at me, our lips still connected. "Matt, I'm so sorry..." I put a finger to her lips. "No. I'm sorry. I never should have turned my back on you and Anette. From now on, I'll be there. I promise." He whispered, running his hands down my arms to lace our fingers together. "I love you Ryan Jones Sanders." She smiled widely. "I love you too Matt Charles Sanders." We rested our foreheads together, smiles glued to our lips. Then it hit me. "Ryan. Where's Anette?" I asked. Both our faces fell. "Shit!"

------------------------------

I stumbled to Craig's bus. "Babe." I said knocking on the door. "Baaabe." I said again. "BAAAAAABE!!!!" I pounded on the door. Suddenly I was no longer pounding on the metal of the bus, but the chest of Craig. "Jonsie. What are you doing?" I giggled, pulling myself onto the bus, using him for support. "I'm high and horny." I whispered, trailing my hands along his chest. "Do me the honors?" I giggled,pushing him to the bunk we made out in last time. He smirked widely. "With pleasure. Literally."
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! Matt and Ryan made up!

Oh damn! She's turning into Josh!

--Sinderella Plague