I'll make you see

Cahpter 2:

“Really? really? do i HAVE to wear this?” i shot him a shut-up look. “uhg! fine!”

"NICHOLAS!" I called sticking my head out of Joe's bed room door.

“what ? What did I do?” I snickered.

“nothing fur ball” he glared at me playfuly

“why don’t you laugh” he paused “miss marker” I blushed a deep red.

“hey! I had the right to not tell you I’m a girl you were immature boys”

“haha it sucked your mom told us by accident”

“oh shut up how does he look”

“who- “ he stopped before snickering. “j-joe?” he laughed.

“SEE! I told you it looked bad”

“hmm do you want girl advice from a GIRL or from your BROTHER?” I asked jabbing my finger into hi shoulder.

“hey! I give good advice” I rolled my eyes.

“of course you do Nick” I said winking at Joe who tried not to laugh.

“haha VERY funny Andi" I turned around and gave him a hug.

"of course I'm sorry" I said giving Nick a hug.

“I know” I let go of him going back to Joe’s outfit. “hey when is your date with Michael?” I felt my smile grow wider.

“tonight” I said fiddling with Joe’s tie.

----JOE’S POINT OF VIEW----

I watched her eyes glaze over and a sickly sweet smile grace her face. I smiled over at Nick.

“ first comes love” I sang

“than comes marriage” nick sang

“ and then comes ANDI with his baby in a carriage” she yanked the tie down causing me to fall forward.

“than you’ll see Joe in the hospital!” she threatened.

“oooo touchy” I muttered fixing my tie. She laughed saying her goodbyes before heading out and starting her car. I don’t see why she persists on driving it when she lives 5 houses down.

“Joe you sure your alright with her dating Mike?” I turned around bewildered .

“why wouldn’t I be?” Nick stared at me for a second his eyebrows pulled together before shrugging and leaving. “that boy is one big weirdo”

Tonight I was going to test this look and hope Taylor would like it Like Andi said she would.
Andi ? why did Nick think i wouldn’t like her dating Mike? he was one of my best friends and a really good guy … perfect for my little Andi. My little Andi... I kind of like that.

"NICK! JOE! HURRY LIMOS HERE" I quickly got my jacket and headed down stairs.

“ Oh Joe you look handsome” my mother told me fixing my tie I had been fidgeting with.

“thanks mom” I gave her a kiss on her cheek and joined Nick and Kevin in the limo . Maybe the outfit would work after all.

“soooo he loved Andi?”

“patience little one we haven’t even got to the middle”

“Mrs. Rose?”

“yes Emmie?”

“ does he hurt her?”

“who honey?

“does he hurt Andi?”

“no I think she hurt him more….”
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like it comment subscribe