My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 100

"Anna, Sienna, wake up," I heard Frank say loudly as he tapped my cheek.

I openned my eyes to see duplicates of Frank's face before they blurred into his beautiful, angelic one face. "You okay," he asked with a timid smile.

My head felt heavy as I tried to get myself up, before falling down again. Frank grabbed my arm and helped me sit up as he repeated, "Are you okay?"

I looked around the room blankly before I realized where I was, who I was with and what we were doing here. I stuttered, "What... what happened?"

"You passed out," Ray said.

I looked at the doctor in the white coat, who looked down at me with concern, and Mikey stood beside him anxiously. "Heather... is she- is she going to be okay," I asked with a stutter.

"Anna," Frank statrted.

"Is she okay," I repeated.

It was silent.

"Frank? Mikey? Answer me!"

"Sienna, we..."

"ANSWER ME," I screamed.

"WE DON'T KNOW," Mikey yelled back, seeming to lose control of himself for a minute.

I turned to the doctor, who must have had to go through years of practice to learn how to show absolutely no expression or emotion acorss his face when he spoke.

"Your friend has lost a lot of blood. She has a rare blood-type. If we cannot find someone with a B blood-type, there's a chance she might not make it."

I sunk.

"What about the baby? Is it okay," Mikey asked worriedly.

"We're not sure. We'll have to preform another ultrasound to be sure."

I started crying, curling up on the floor. I felt Frank's hand on my back, trying to be comforting as he whispered, "It's okay... we'll find someone. Don't worry- she'll be okay."

"Why'd she do it," I mumbled.

"Because she felt unloved," Mikey muttered, finally sitting in the chair behind be and putting his head in his hands out of exhaustion. Before he looked up with a look that appeared almost as shock.

"Gerard..." he muttered.