My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 130

Anna's POV

"Frank- go away," I screamed through the glass of my bedroom window, pulling the curtains shut.

He continued to knock rapidly at the window, with his other hand in a death grip with the drainpipe to keep himself upright. Eventually, my phone even started to ring. I stupidly picked it up, "Seriously- Get lost!"

"I don't understand," Frank cried. I could hear his voice from outside.

"Of course," I said in a snotty tone. "You couldn't possibly understand! So go away!"

I hung up, only to have the fit of knocks increase. I furiously ripped open the window and glared at him. "STOP IT!"

"What did I do," he asked desperately.

That's when I froze and came to realization that Frank didn't do anything. I stared through the glassin a daze before my eyes widened as I watched him struggle to keep himself up before I heard a scream as he crashed to the garden below.

"Oh my God," Icried, slidding open the window to see him sprawled across my mom's petunias. "Are you okay?"

I tripped and stumbled down the stairs and flung open the front door, running across the yard and fell on my knees next to Frank.

"God- Frank are you okay? Frank!" I shook him rapidly and managed to get a groan out of him.

"You're alive," I gasped loudly.

"Yea... I am," he groaned.

I hugged him tightly, making him yelp out in pain and a fit of coughing.

"What's wrong," I asked in a concerned tone.

"Do I have to hurt myself everytime I want your attention," he asked, grabbing his side as he managed to smirk.

"Jesus Christ- What hurts?"

"My ribs- I think I did something more to them..."

"Oh God- Frank, I'm sorry! Geeze..."

"I'm okay! God- you're so... stubborn!"

I giggled lightly with him. "Frank... I'm sorry."

He stood up and limped to the house on his own, sitting himself down in the nearest dining room chair he could find as I followed closely behind.

"Do you want me to take you to the hospital?"

He shook his head with a fearless smile, "Nah- They can't do anyhting about ribs anyways, remember?"

I nodded, "Oh yea," Before it was deathly silent for a long time. I knew what was coming.