My Life As Sienna Brown

Part 77

Frankie's POV

"Please," I begged, desperately trying to get through to her. "Just forget everything. Everything that happened. Everyone. Pretend it's just you and me; I'm you friend, and I'm worried about you and I want to help you. I promise you- that's all. Just open the door."

The silence made me think that maybe she had crawled out the window to avoid me. It wouldn't be the first time...

"Sienna- are you there?"

There wasn't an answer, only silece. I sat on the ground and sighed, waiting for an answer; which didn't come for a minute or two.

"I'm.... sorry I left. I'm just.... I'm scared," I heard from the other side of the door.

I openning my mouth, but nothing came out at first. "It... it's alright; everything is going to be alright," I stuttered. "I... I'm scared too. But I'm right here. I'm here for you, and I will always be here for you. I promise."

The door clicked open soon after that. I got up and walked into what appeared to be an empty room before I found Anna hugging her knees behind the door. I sat down beside her and pulled her into a hug, ignoring the sharp pain that shot up my side as my ribs her hit tenderly by Anna's shoulder.

"Everything's going to be fine- there's no need to be afraid. I will never hurt you. I will be there always and I don't care if I'm there or not- I will help you somehow, or get someone to help you. If I can't, I swear I will find a way to get to you if I have to walk all night in a thrunderstorm. I want to help you. I want you to know I care about you- I love you. I've always loved you. I love you now, and I will always love you. I will die loving you and I will love you after I die. That I promise you."

I was just happy I felt her arms around me. I was happy she was here. I was happy she listened to me. I was happy I was lucky enough to have her- the only person I've ever trusted. I just wish she would say something... anything.