Ouch, What A Fall Billie Took!

Hi!

***-Still Mike's P.O.V-***

I walked back into the kitchen. To see Billie kicking Tre yelling, "MY SUGAR! GIVE IT BACK NOW!"

"Billie.....stop kicking Tre." I said calmly.

"NO! He took it!" Billie shouted, pointing at the bag of sugar.
I sighed. "Tre put the sugar in the cabinet." I looked at Billie, "And You need a bath."

Billie scrunched up his face, "I don't wanna!"

"Come on Billie." I said grabbing his arm.
He tried to escape out of my grip, but I was stronger. So he couldn't. He finally gave up.

We went into the bathroom, and I started running the water. Billie sat on the counter next to the sink, kicking his feet. A huge grin on his face. The tub was half way full. Then he jumped off the counter "No don't forget the bubbles!" Billie shouted.

"Fine, you get the bottle."

He ran off and ran back with the bubbles in his hand, "Can I pour it in!?"

"Yeah sure." Just after I said that the phone rang. I walked down stairs to answer it. Leaving Billie with the bottle of bubble bath.

"Hello?" I spoke.

"Hey Mike, Wheres Billie? I need to talk to him." Adie asked.

Now I could have told her, That her husband cant come to the phone right now because. He thinks he's four years old. But then I changed my mind. "Um Billie's taking a bath....Yeah a bath." Uh oh... I left him up there. I closed my eyes in frustration.

"OK tell him I need him to call me."

"OK Adie, Bye" I dropped the phone and ran upstairs to the bathroom.

I looked around in disbelief. The bathtub was over flowing in bubbles and Billie was no where to be found!

"Shit...." I mumbled. "Billie?"

He poked his head out of this massive pile of bubbles. "HI!"

"Your not wearing your clothes in the tub are you?" I asked With one eyebrow raised.

He gave me a confused look, "Um.... Yes."

"Well I guess your cleaned." I said sticking my hand out for him to take. "Come on lets get you some dry clothes."

Billie took my hand and climbed out of the tube. "I-I-I'm Cold." He stuttered out. I put a towel around him.

We walked into his and aide's room. and went into the closet.
"OK put this on" I threw him a black misfits shirt and his usual black pants. He pushed me out of the closet.

"Need any help?"

"NO! I can do it!" He shot back.

You know how little kids are.... always wanting to do stuff on their own. I hope he snaps back to normal soon. This little kid stuff was weird.... I mean just think of having your 35 year old best friend. Like suddenly DE-age.

"Its stuck!" Billie whined.

"What?"

"Zipper" He pouted.

"Still don't want my help?"

"Yes.... wait no. Yes?" He said very confused.

I opened the door and helped him with the zipper.

"You know your shirts on backwards, right?"

"So...." He said before running down stairs.

Properly going to mess with Tre.

I followed. Laughing at the thought of Tre actually being annoyed.