I Am My Own Worst Enemy- Gerard-

Hagovers Are My Worst Enemy

Why? WHY? WHY? Do I always do this? Gerard thought. Half of me wants to stop drinking.....but the other half wants to party....IT'S TEARING ME APART!
Gerard ran a clammy hand through his greasy, long, black hair. Frank walked in, holding a cup of instant ramen noodles.
Gerard's stomach flipped. He felt horrible, and he smell of food didn't make things better. Gerard closed his eyes, and breathed through his nose. That made him feel a bit better.
"Gerard?"
Gerard looked at Frank.
'Whaddaya want?" He said.
"Nothing." Frank said as he looked down at his cup of ramen, and then back at Gerard.
Frank walked out of the living room where Gerard had slept. He put his cup of ramen in the kitchen and walked back to Gerard.
"Does that help Gee?" Frank said noticing Gerard's white face.
'Yeah....thanks Frank....." Gerad mumbled. The smell of food made it harder for Gerard to resist puking his guts out. But that's what happens when you get wasted, you have to pay for it later.
"Ew Gee, go take a frickin shower!" Frank remarked looking at Gerard.
Gerard tried to stand up, but he just fell back on the floor.
"Oh....right...." Frank said helping Gerard off of the floor.
Frank dragged Gerard into the bathroom. He stripped Gerard of his boxers, shirt and pants. Frank helped Gerard into the shower. And then he washed Gerard's body and dirty hair.
"Clean me off,I'm so dirty babe!" Gerard said, while cracking up laughing.
Frank played along and started to sing.
"The kind of dirty where the water never cleans off the clothes!"
Gerard has officially lost it.... Frank thought. and this time it definaty was the booze!

HERE IS THE END OF CHAPTER 4 HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED IT! COMMENTS WELCOMED ONCE AGAIN!- Dattebayo57-