Sequel: Have Faith In Me
Status: Sequel is up.Have Faith In Me

How Quickly I Forget; That This Is Beating Less

What?

I backed away. No. This was not happening.

"Julie?" Mike took another step towards me and I backed up again.

"No Mike. I don't. No." I panicked and sent Max a glance and he frowned and started walking towards me as he played.

"Is there a problem here?" He snapped at Mike, looking him up and down with dislike visible in his eyes.

"No," Mike said firmly. He clasped is hands together and backed away. "I'll see you later Julie." Then Mike disappeared into the shadows. Max leaned down and gave me a kiss before walking back out onto stage.

&!

Max came running off the stage and at me, scooping me up in his arms.

"Ew Max. You smell." Max smiled and pressed his lips to mine softly.

"Is that all your minds are programmed to do?" Craig muttered as he walked by us.

"Aw."

"Erin?"

"The one and only." She grinned cheekily, showing off her dimples.

"When did you get here?"

"The beginning of the show hun. I saw you out there. Amazing as always." I smiled, feeling a bit awkward since I was still in Max's arms.

"Thanks Er-" I was cut off by a hyper blonde boy running in between us and tackling Erin in a hug.

"ERIN!"

"BRYAN!" she squealed and pressed her face into his chest, smiling contently.

"Oh and they say we're bad?" Max smiled and walked off.

"Max put me down please. You've carried me enough today." He didn't stop, opting to carry me to the water slide set up near one of the stages instead. "Max," I warned but he paid no attention. "MAX!" I screeched before he dropped me down the slide, following shortly behind. A few people were laughing, some looked confused, and the others were girls pooling around the end waiting for him to get off so they could get his autograph.

I stood up quickly, dripping wet. When Max came up I glared at him and stalked off, faking anger. He chased after me and wrapped his arms around my waist, nibbling on my neck. I groaned and pushed his hands off of my waist.

"Not here Max." He pouted but didn't argue. "Fans?" I smiled and nodded my head at them. He shook his head and held my hand.

"Can't I just stay with you?"

"No. You have a job. That would be going and making your fans happy."

"But what if I want to make my girlfriend happy?" I chuckled and pushed him lightly in the direction of the crowd.

"Go Max. I'll be on the bus. Mine not yours." He smiled and kissed me on the cheek one last time before being pulled into hugs by random teenage girls.

&!

I laid on my bunk listening to my iPod and thinking about the future. I'm like some lovesick girl you see in the movies. But I really did want to know what would happen to Max and I when Warped was over. I sighed and flicked my bangs off my face. I felt restless so I stood up and exited the bus. Who cares if I was in my pj's anyway? Pushing the door open, I stepped into the cool night air. Max had texted me and told me he had to stop at his bus to change before he came and that he would be over in about a half an hour, so I had enough time to take a quick loop around and see who was hanging out. Laughs emitted from the Chiodos bus. I paused and walked up to their door, knocking. Bradley answered the door, grinning broadly when he saw me.

"Julie!" He took my hand and pulled me onto the bus.

"Hey guys." I smiled and waved.

"What's up Jule?" Bradley motioned for me to take a seat next to him and I did.

"Nothing actually. I was just going to take a walk but decided to come for a quick visit." I eyed the beer in his hands and he chuckled.

"Want one?"

"Nah. What time's your set in Columbia?" We had one day off. It would be nice to rest my voice and relax.

"Dunno yet. I think they said around 2. When's yours and Max's?"

"Max is at 8:45 and we're at 6:30. Practically two days off." I smirked and he pouted.

"We only get one day off. Well more like one and a half but you get my drift." He smiled and took another swig of his beer. Bradley and I talked for another 20 minutes before I realized that Max would be wondering where I was.

"I have to get going Brad. Text me tomorrow. We can go to a mall there maybe." I grinned and hugged him before running back to my bus.

&!

"Max?"

"Yeah Jay?"

"What's going to happen to us at the end of Warped?" Max froze.

"What do you want to happen Julie?"

"I want to be happy." I sighed and he kissed me softly.

"I won't let you be unhappy. You know that."

"I know Max. Thank you." Max didn't answer, just cradled me tightly in his arms as we drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
8 Subs^___^
Yay!
:D
So I'm posting this earlier than I was going to.
Julie's PJ's