Sequel: Have Faith In Me
Status: Sequel is up.Have Faith In Me

How Quickly I Forget; That This Is Beating Less

Hey Neighbor

Warped Tour was great. The crowds loved us. We were tired and sore, though. Especially Cam. Everywhere we went, he kept a handful of cough drops in his pockets, and a bottle of water near him. Earlier he had told me he was afraid of losing his voice. We played early today. By the time we finished it was only 4 pm. I had wanted to go see Escape the Fate play, but everyone else was too tired, so I ended up going alone. Which is why I'm standing here, in the front being shoved between random moshers, screaming along with Craig. He looked down, saw me, and grinned. I was finally able to catch Max's attention, and when he saw me I winked and he blushed a little bit. Max and I, we were just friends thats all. Real close, and all that, but I didn't want to ruin it by telling him how I really felt, no matter what.

It was hot. Almost 100 degrees, and the closeness of all the moving bodies made it hotter. I ended up being pushed to the side, where I saw a security guard who let me backstage. I waited only a few minutes for them to finish their set. Craig came running out.

"Wow guys that was great. Come on we gotta go find Ju-"

"Craigafer!" I interrupted, grinning.

"Julesy," Robert and Monte called, stepping up to hug me. I wrinkled my nose.

"What? Am I repulsive?" Robert teased.

"No, but you do smell a bit bad." Craig snorted, and I looked over to see water coming out from his nose.

"It wasn't that funny," Robert argued, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Guys, where's Max?"

"Don't know. Maybe he got pulled off stage by some crazy fans." I stumbled and fell down as someone came running into me.

"Found him," I groaned, from underneath Max's full body. Craig started laughing again, and Max curled up into my back.

"Smushing. Can't breathe. Gasping for air. Dying." I laughed and pushed Max off me.

"Hiya Julesy."

"Hi Max."

"I'm bored. Are you bored? We shouldn't be bored. We should go to a party!" Max was practically bouncing from his spot on the floor. I put my hand on his shoulder to steady him. "Let's have a party Julie."

"Max, first you need to chill." I motioned for Craig to toss me a water bottle, which I opened and poured over Max's head. "Second, why don't you throw a party at your house then? And third, go get showered, you all smell." Max just glared at me. Bryan was laughing his ass off, so I dumped the rest of the water on him, which made Craig and Robert laugh even harder.

"Fine, we'll go take showers and all meet at Max's?" Craig asked. Max nodded.

"I uh. I don't know where Max's house is?" I shrugged. It sounded like a question, but I didn't care. "Plus, I have to tell Cam, Allie, and Erin too."

"You think they can come?" Bryan asked hopefully, his eyes lighting up. I looked at Max, who smiled.

"Yeah of course. They're great. And Jule, I can give you a ride to your house and then to mine if you want. Cam, Alli, and Erin can get the directions from you if you want to text them after. My cars out back, behind the bus." Everyone stood up.

"Maxie?" I pouted, and he sighed and bent over. I squealed and jumped up on his back and squeezed my arms around his neck gently, resting my head on his. Max had a shiny black Mustang, which would luckily fit all 5 of us.

"Shotgun!" Craig screamed. Everyone else groaned, but I didn't care. I hopped in after Monte and sat in the middle.

"Hi Julie."

"Hi Bryan."

"Hi JB!" Robert yelled, hopping into the car.

"JB? That reminds me of the Jonas Brothers. Are you calling me and Bryan Jo Bros?" Robert grinned but shook his head.

"Dude, lay off my best friend," Max called from the front seat.

"Awww. Jule you have a bodyguard slash best friend," Craig said, turning around and looking at me. I just smiled and patted Max's head.

&!

Max's house was huge. But it wasn't obnoxious. There was a hot tub in the pool in the backyard. I knew it was going to be filled tonight. And I didn't mean just the pool, I meant the house and the yard and the pool. Everywhere. We had gone to Max's first so that he could drop off Craig, Robert, and Bryan and then bring me over. It would be easier because they could get ready quicker without me as a distraction.

"Max, what street are we on?" I asked, curious.

"Augusta," he replied, looking at me. "Why?" My mouth was probably on the floor, but then I grinned.

"I live on Augusta! Oh wow. That's kind of weird."

"And we've never met? That's lame." I nodded.

"That's my house." I pointed to it. He pulled up in front of it and I hopped out.

"Coming?" He nodded. Stepping into my house was like stepping into a freezer. I immediately went to the thermostat and fixed it so it would get a little warmer. "You can chill in my room if you promise not to go through my stuff."

"I promise." He held up his pinky finger. I shook it. We walked down the hall, up the stairs, and into my room.

"This is it. Let me grab my stuff and I'll be back in a few minutes."

"Oh, wear a swimsuit. You'll want to go in, trust me." He smiled, and stretched out across my bed.

&!

When I got to my room a half hour later, my hair was straightened, teeth brushed again, makeup redone, and bikini on.

"Sorry," I apologized.

"It's fine. I don't mind waiting. You're room reminds me of you a lot. It has everything you like in it, from your bass to the posters on your walls." He grinned. My phone vibrated and I flipped it open.

Julie Marie Weston, where are you!?

Oh chill Cam I'm at home. You/A/E were sleeping so Max gave me a ride. Go home and get ready and go to 84 Augusta. I'll see you there.<3 you

I shut my phone off.

"It was Cam."

"Ah, your boyfriend?"

"Oh god no. My brother basically. I live with Erin and my mom." I shuddered a bit.

"Where is she?"

"My mom? Oh she's off at a club getting wasted like she does every day." I sighed and brushed my hair out of my face. I hated talking about her, but it was better getting it off my mind. I knew I would have had to tell Max eventually. He leaned over and squeezed me.

"Ready to go?" he asked. I grinned and grabbed my Macbeth's, slipping them on as we left the room. I made sure to check that my door was locked and the key was hidden on top of it so my mom wouldn't go in.

&!

When we got back to Max's everyone but Robert was ready and a few people had already come over. They were milling about outside near the pool. I had my favorite bikini on under some new skinny's.

"Ready to get this party started?" Max said, asking it in the cheesiest way, making me laugh.

"Yeah. Got anything to drink?"

"Always." He smirked. The doorbell rang and I rushed to get it while Max made me a drink. About 50 people were standing there, and I let them all in, Max and Bryan's orders.

"Come on Julie let's dance!" Craig yelled over the pounding music, coming up behind me.

"Sure thing babycakes." He grabbed me and pulled me into the middle of the room where everyone was dancing. Exhilerating. I hoped this night didn't end too soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
There's another chapter about the party so that'll be up soon(:
Max's house. Not literally, of course ;D
Julie's house.
Julie's bikini