Status: Complete

Perfect Denial

Look Into My Eyes and Tell Me You Don't Love Me

Tom shuffled into Bills hotel suite from his adjoining room and looked around for his brother.He soon spotted him as the lump splayed out on the couch,surrounded in sweet wrappers,and who was flicking aimlessly through the daytime tv channels.

Tom sighed and walked over to his depressed twin.Tom hated seeing Bill like this but Bill was refusinig to talk about it

"I'm going down to the games room with Georg...you coming?"Tom asked,almost pleading.

Bill didn't even bother to look at Tom,just shook his head.Tom rubbed his face wearily but didn't argue with his little brother,knowing now just wasn't the time.

He walked to the door and pulled it open,looking back once at the back of Bills head and walking out,crashing into someone.He turned his head and was about to apologise but spotted the shy glance of Dana,looking up at him through her hair.

"...Hi.."he muttered

Dana waved meekly at him and coughed,a trace of the flu still in her throat.She had gotten on with all of the band but Tom had strangely always remained more distanced.She wondered whether it was because of her closeness with Bill or rejection of him the first night...

"I heard you had a good time with Lauren..."she attempted a conversation

"Yeah"Tom said "I did.."he suddenly stepped towards Dana and she stepped back into the wall surprised as he gripped her free wrist.He stared at her fiercely,not caring as she winced at his strong grasp

"Don't go in there if you're planning on hurting him again Dana"he whispered and Dana was surprised to find a trace of sadness behind his eyes "Don't go in there if you plan on leaving him."

Dana whipped away from Tom and glared at him "We're friends Tom"she hissed,angry more at herself for getting into this mess in the first place "Nothing more.Just friends" and she stalked into Bills room before Tom could say another word.

~PxD~

Bill ran his hands through his hair and stractched his leg as he watched a re-run of Oprah.He jumped as someone coughed behind him.Hadn't Tom gone out?

He looked around sulkily but his expression soon changed as he saw Dana standing in the doorway,clutching some boxes to her chest.

"Hey Bill"she said softly

Bill jumped off the couch and hurried over to her and then suddenly became aware that he was in old clothes and probaly didn't smell all that good either.He stopped in front of Dana and smiled awkwardly

"I'm better..."Dana said,not really looking into Bills eyes.

"Yeah you are"he said breathlessly,taking in her black skinny jeans that fit her long shapely legs perfectly and white tank top.

"I thought we could hang out?"Dana tried..

Bill felt the first smile in a week break across his face and he nodded eagerly and then rushed through to the bathroom to shower and change.

~PxD~

Bill and Dana giggled helplessly as they attempted to play two-people Twister.They had discovered it was hard to maintain your position while spinning the board.Twister was one of the many games Dana had brought over in an attempt to fix her friendship with Bill.Aaron was gone to his parents and she hadn't known that empty feeling was the empty gap that Bill had previously filled.She now knew this and was feeling a hundred times better.

Bill broke out into giggles again as he attempted to spin the board and failed miserably,falling on top of Dana who was twisted under him.They collapsed tangled on the floor and their stomachs heaved in laughter.Bill raised himself off Dana so he was hovering over her,his hair almost tickling her face.Their laughter died as he stared at her and she stared back.Almost on impulse,Bill brought his hand and stroked the side of Danas face.She bit her lip but didn't say anything,almost leaning into his palm which was now cupped against her cheek.

He bent his head down and his lips were less than an inch from hers when she cried out as if in pain and pushed him away.

"Stop Bill!You can't keep doing that..."a lone tear ran down her pretty face....

Bill grew angry as she rejected him...again!

"Why do you keep pushing me away Dana?Why do you keep rejecting me?Rejecting us!"

Dana turned to leave but Bill shot his hand out and grabbing her arm in a surprisingly strong grip pulled her into him.She looked at him with angry teary eyes and he whispered fiercely "Look into my eyes and tell me you don't love me"

Danas face twisted in a range of many emotions and she gave a strangled cry,pushed herself away from him and dissppeared out of the room slamming the door behind her.

Bill covered his face in his hands and screamed softly.He'd ruined it again....but he was sick and tired of having to hide his feelings.He loved her.So much and he wasn't hiding that anymore.

A small knock sounded at the door and he strided over,swinging the door open and was in shock to see Dana standing there sheepishly.

"I forgot my bag"she squeaked and ducking under his arms,ran over to the couch and grabbed her bag.She stopped abruptly as Bill stepped in front of her and he took her chin in his hand,tilting her face up so she would look him in the eyes

"I can't!"she whispered at his previous demand and her bag slipped from her fingers as her arms shot up and her lips met Bills in a long awaited embrace.Her legs wrapped around his waist as their tongues entertwined and Bill walked backwards,bumping into the wall,knocking a lamp off a table until finally reaching the bedroom.He turned around so he could fall onto the bed on top of Dana.He hungrily kissed her neck and she raised her arms as he took off her tank top and bra.

She brought her hands down and skillfully unbuttoned his tight black jeans and unzipping them.He pulled them down as she unbuttoned her own jeans and soon they both under the covers,naked bodies wrapped together.

Bill pushed Danas sweaty hair off her face and kissed her softly "I love you" he breathed into her mouth

Dana moaned as Bills hands trailed up her thigh "I love you too" she gasped...

And so the night went on,the occasional gasp of pleasure filtering out through the closed bedroom door
♠ ♠ ♠
I love this chapter :)