Blood Soaked Black Rose

A Year Later

A Year Later
Zakky’s POV
I was better. I went into remission two months ago! I was so happy. Krystal told me about her cutting and promised that she wouldn’t do it now that I was better. I hugged her. I didn’t mind her cutting as long as she was careful. That was just how I thought even though most people would die if they found out that their kid cut.
“Oh, Zakky.” Eddie said coming into the living room with two wine glasses.
“Hm?” I smiled.
“The kids aren’t here.” He said pouring some strawberry wine into the glasses. “And it’s our anniversary. I’m gonna do this right.” I smiled and kissed him. He handed me the glass. “To us and our family and to the future.” He chimed. He tipped his glass with mine. I sipped it gently, while he threw it back like a shot. He was very into alcohol. He started drinking at fifteen. That’s just how it was with his family. Luckily he wasn’t an alcoholic. He watched me his eyes laughing.
“What?” I whispered.
“You’re just so perfect.” He replied hugging me.
“You are too.” I replied finished the last of the liquid. I climbed in his lap and straddled him. “Eddie?”
“Yeah?”
“I’m horny.” Eddie laughed. “And well…I’m sure we can now.” It had been a little over a year now that we hadn't had sex. I was missing it.
“Well do you want me to fix your horniness?”
“Oh yes!” I replied.
Eddie’s POV
I scooped him in my arms and took him to our room. I undressed him slowly. Beautiful Zakky. I kissed him deeply and fucked him like he deserved. It was very romantic. He laid cuddling next to.
“Zakky tell me about those first three years that I missed of Kryssi’s life.”
“Um, she cried a lot. She had colic. She also had jaundice. She got a cold one after another. I was running on maybe an hour a sleep a night. Well until she learned how to sleep through the night. She loved to cuddle. When Matthew came along, she welcomed him. He was so great with her.” He yawned.
“Are you tired?”
“Yeah, but I will stay up forever if it means time with you.”
“Zakky?”
“Hm?”
“Was Matthew a better boyfriend then me?” He was quiet but after a couple seconds shook his head no. “Yeah he was. You can tell me. I don’t mind. You guys would have ended up married and raising the twins together and having your perfect little vegan family if I hadn't shown up and blown that. I could tell that he knew that they were his kids from the beginning. Like how when you were pregnant and I couldn’t be near you because it freaked me out, and he’d come over and you’d fall asleep in his arms. He’d rub your stomach and talk and sing to it. To them. Why is he so much better than me? I wish I could be half the person he is.”
“Hey, sweetie, you’re wonderful. You’re not Matthew, but you are perfect for you. I can’t say who is better because you’re both better in different ways.”
“You love him more. I can tell. Me and Scotty talk about how we know that we were second choice. You guys are meant for each other. You have the twins. Does he know that they are his?”
“He’s always known. I’ve always known.” He whispered. “I love him okay? But you’re not my second choice. You’ve been my only choice. Don’t you get that? No matter how many guys I dated, I didn’t have a choice. You were my choice.” I closed my eyes and looked at Zakky.
“Remember when the twins were born?”
“Yeah.” He said. “You were a dick that time when you came home from tour.”

Flashback:
I came home from tour one day a few weeks after Emery and Aubren were born. Zakky was holding a crying Emery while Aubren was screaming in some unknown room and Kryssi was sitting at the table screaming the words to “Mary Had A Little Lamb.”
“Oh, yeah, you’re back.” Zakky said. I kissed him.
“Yeah, but only for a little bit. I’m gonna go get something from Jack In the Box then come home and sleep. You wouldn’t know what it’s like living on only two hours a sleep a night.”
“Yeah because I only live on twenty minutes!” Zakky hissed.
“Yeah right. I’m leaving now.”
“Daddy can I go with you?” Krystal asked tugging on my hand.
“Fine. Bye bitch.” I said slamming the door.
End of Flashback


I felt so bad. “I’m here now. I’m not ever gonna go on tour again. I’m staying with your forever.”