Status: Summer will revive this story!!

Innocently Guilty

Reality

Image

I was upstairs in my room, watching the ticking clock next to my bed. Any minute now and I would have to talk to Jack. What was he talking about earlier? Why was I so scared? Calm yourself down loser. My heart was beating erratically in my chest. I was so concentrated on my screen, I did not even hear or see my dad walk in.

"Hey sweetie," he said causing me to jump and scream loudly. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you."

"Oh no sorry. Hey Dad, what’s up?" I asked placing my hand over my heart, I felt its beat slowly return too normal.

"How was your sleepover with Lauren?" He asked, sitting on my bed. I took a glance at the clock, dreading when it would hit 8:00. It was 7:55.

"Oh tons of fun. We gave make overs, made purses, talked about boys-"

"Oh okay, well I guess I'll be going," he said smiling, trying to avoid that subject. I laughed inwardly.

"Okay, later Dad," I said waving, and blowing a kiss at him.

"Oh one more thing." I mentally groaned, getting impatient.

"You and Jeremy getting along still?" I nodded sweetly, and then he left. Speaking of the devil as soon as my Dad left Jeremy walked in, simply in his boxers. This time I groaned aloud.

"No need to get aroused by my presence," Jeremy said smirking. It was now 7:57. I got off my bed and started pushing him out of my room, he laughed and grabbed my wrists. I was desperate and began kissing him. He moved quickly, and I quickly pushed him back, without him realizing. Once in the bathroom, I released the kiss, and laughed. I locked him out of my room, and he growled.

"Sucka," I said giggling. it just hit 8:00 and I jumped on my bed, totally nervous. He turned on his web cam, and I plugged in my headphones, just in case Jeremy was eavesdropping.

"Hey love, how are you?" He asked smoothing down his beautiful hair. He was so gorgeous. Nevertheless, when he talked, he scared me.

"Fine," I whispered still wary of Jeremy. Jack gave me a look, and I put a finger up. "Yeah, Lauren." I heard a sigh from the bathroom door, and his door shut. I smiled, and removed the headphones.

"Nice call." He smiled the smile I loved, and I giggled in return.

"Yeah so what were you talking about earlier?" I asked, twirling my hair.

"Oh well I'll just cut to the point. I am coming down there to visit you. You know what that means. We can finally make love!" Jack said excitedly, I kept up a excited countenance, though inside I felt desperation. He began to talk about all the sick things he would do to me. I laughed and played along, for a full hour. When I finally escaped, I slammed my laptop shut, and stood up. I felt dizzy, and almost sick.

I walked onto my little porch, letting the cool wind whip across my face. Then reality set in. He wanted to have sex. I sure as hell did not. I began to hyperventilate, getting a cold sweat. I could not stop him. What did I get myself into? All those times in school where they tell you not too, and I just ignored that. Thinking it could not happen to me. Oh my god.

I felt my throat close up, and could only hear my heart racing. I ran into the bathroom, lifted up the toilet seat, and barfed. When I was done barfing, I sobbed, wishing I had not done what I did. I was scared and felt super vulnerable. I heard Jeremy's door open. Moreover, I began to feel stupid.

"Sophie? Is everything all right? Are you okay? Why are you crying? Hear let me help you." Jeremy grabbed some napkins, and wiped my face clean from barf. He flushed it down the toilet after I was cleaned up.

He leaned against the counter, and put me in his lap, softly rubbing my hair comforting me. I just clung to his shirt, forgetting my tough act for once. He cooed soft words into my ears.

"No, you don't understand!" I said, sobbing but keeping it to a minimal.

"Tell me Sophie so I can," Jeremy pleaded, kissing my forehead.

"He's coming. He's coming for me."
♠ ♠ ♠
so yeah
updating this
very short
if anyone responds to this ill continue
if not... ill probably delete it
so let me know if ur reading this
comment, subscribe, advertise!!!!
sorry its so late....