Status: Summer will revive this story!!

Innocently Guilty

Take Me

Image

Jeremy automatically stiffened. I knew he did not know who, but my tone said it wasn't a jolly ice-cream man. He stopped rubbing my shoulder and kissing my hair and forehead. I tried to hold in my sobs, now feeling like an idiot.

"Sophie, who is coming?" Jeremy asked sternly. I wiped my eyes, and forced myself up. He sat and stared at me intensely.

"Nothing, I'm sorry. It is nothing. I-I was just overreacting," I stuttered walking into my room. I started to shut the door, when it was stopped forcefully. I turned around, and he was holding it open. I tried to push it shut, but he slammed it open. Jeremy was a lot stronger then he put on.

"Don't tell me its fucking nothing, after you just threw up and cried over it." Jeremy said pulling me onto my bed. I gave up, worried about the noise we were making. I started to sob again, and he quickly held me, softening up.

"Please tell me what is going on?" He asked, letting my head lay against his bare chest, my left hand resting on his peck, my right messing with a loose strain on my pajama bottoms.

"Well when my m-mom was dating all t-those guys, I started to feel lon-lonely. So I... I went online to talk to people. One person... we- we - we became more then fr-friends," I stuttered, letting my hair hide my face from his stare. I felt his fingers tighten his whole body stone hard.

"So this guy you met online is coming down here? To do what?" Jeremy asked quietly. I began to sob more, unaware of my voice level. "Sophie?"

"He wants- wants to-"

"Sophie are you crying?" I heard my dad at the door. I looked at Jeremy and he quickly hid under the bed. "What's wrong honey," he said walking in and rubbing his eyes.

"I just had a bad dream. About mom," I quickly mumbled, easily lying to him. He sat on my bed and gave me a hug.

"It's alright. She is okay. You can call her tomorrow if you like. She is very strong just like you." He kissed my forehead. I nodded softly, and forced a small smile. He finally got up, and gave me a look.

"I'm fine. Thanks, and I will call her tomorrow." He nodded and then left, shutting my door quietly. After 30 seconds of stillness, we heard his door shut. Jeremy rolled out from under my bed, crawling back up to me. My tears stopped, and now I just felt empty. I turned to him. He was sitting across from me, cross-legged, staring at me intensely. I looked over to my left to the door to my porch.

"He wants to have sex. Wants me to do other things. I am not ready. Not now, and especially not with him. I am.... I'm afraid Jeremy," I mumbled, sounding like a four-year-old girl. He slid over, and he covered me up, under my blankets.

"I won't let him, its okay. Everything will be fine. I'll protect you." He kissed my cheek softly, then got up to leave.

"Your... your leaving?"

He turned back around, and smiled. He walked back over, and snuggled in with me under the blankets. He wrapped his arms around me, and let my head snuggle under his neck. I felt safe for a while, but knew that even Jeremy would not make me feel very good.

I still was not sure how much I liked Jeremy. A hell of a lot more then... him though. I turned around a little while later, to face Jeremy. He was asleep and now breathing lightly on my forehead. His face was so smooth and calm. His chest moved slowly up and down.

I slowly kissed his chest, then his neck and jaw line. I moved up to his lips, and placed mine on his bottom lip, nibbling softly. I did not know what I was doing or even why. It just seemed right. I started to kiss harder, pressing myself onto him. His eyes flicked open, and he was purely confused.

He reacted back slowly, and hesitantly. I let our tongues dance together, letting the spark run through our bodies. I let my hands roam through his hair, Jeremy was still confused. I giggled for a minute, and rolled on top of him. I peeled off my shirt, and smiled.

"Jeremy... please take me."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took forever
it just went so slow doing this
and it isnt even long
but next chapter will be better!!!!
i promise!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry again
comment read subscribe advertise!!!!!