Princess Of Pranks and her fellow Knights

We’re Midnight Academy pleasure to meet you

“Come on! Come on! Move faster!” I said getting frustrated with them. So what if they are like half asleep they should have went to bed earlier instead playing video games and drinking all night. And plus our plane is about to leave in 10 mins and we still gotta walk all the way across the airport to get there.

“Mischif just be freakin quiet I got enough of a headache from this hangover” Pete said. Hhmm well they are going to make me to do it then. I slip the skittles bag out of my pocket and ate half of them. Mmmhhh the rainbow tastes goooodd. *I wanna flying monkey* pop into my head. And soon the Hyper Bunny On Crack is reborn!!! MUHAHAHAH!

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH THEY GOING TO EAT YOUR BRAINS” I yelled while running around like a mad women really. But I didn’t care I was having to much fun scaring the old people. I thought this 80 year old lady was about to have a heart attack 0.0

I’m gooooodd.

I jump onto Kyle’s back and yelled in his ear “Giddy up horsey we got a war ahead of us. Now MUSH!”

“Mush is for slid dogs not for horses. But who gave Mischif freakin skittles.” Whined Aiden.

Nobody raised there hands because they didn’t buy it but I did ^-^ I raised my hand proud that I brought my own skittles and successful hide them away without anyone catching me. I heard everyone groan but I was to busy to ask why since I was playing in the little kiddy section they have in the airport. I like to play in the ball pin the best for it's like mushy but bally all at the same time. I felt two sets of hands grab me; one grab my arms the other grab my legs. I started to wiggly trying to go back to my mushy ballys.

“No, Mischif you are not aloud alone anymore you must be watched or help me god your going to kill yourself on your sugar high” Mikey told me like a father teaching the wrongs to a child.

I gave him my best puppy eyes look I could muster. It didn’t work just to tell you since they locked me into my plane seat before even I knew what happen. I felt myself starting to cry softly. Soon it turn it full blown sobbing. Wonder why I cry this badly well with the mix of being super sugar high. I have this fear well more of a phobia of being tied down. Never liked the feeling of never being free from a certain object. I know it’s werid but blame all those horror movies the guys made me watch.

I felt the seatbelts unbuckle and I grab onto the nearest person which happen to be Mikey. His arm wrap around my waist rocking me back and forth while I’m guessing Kyle was petting my hair. Both were trying to calm me down and saying how sorry they were and forgot about my fear. I knew it wasn’t their fault. It was mind for being so stupid with this fear. The tears slowly stop but they kept comforting me. And soon I felt my eyelids slowly droop down close. I was a asleep before 10 mins into the plane ride.

My eyelids flutter open as I felt someone shaking me. I looked around trying to figure where I was. Then everything flash back to me about how we’re going to Bam’s. I felt someone poke me in the side. They poke me again and I let out a giggle. I looked up to see I was still in the arms of Mikey. He was looking at me with a smile that makes you smile too. I gave him my best cheesy smile and I heard him chuckle.

“Kim how about we give Bam and his crew a special welcome to them from us.” I heard as Aiden spoke over the chairs behind us.

“What is the plan?” I said with mischief glint back into my eyes.

As the plane landed Kyle gave me back the wonderful red bag and let me eat the rest. Pete was filming everything that will happen. They open the doors to let us go but Mikey was still holding on to me well more restraining really. As we knew everyone was off the plane Mikey let me stand up but still had a hold on to me. I started to jump with appreciation of being let go. As we all walked out of the tunnel with the guys all chuckling with the surprise they are going to give to Bammy Boy.

We all got our luggage but then I felt Mikey let my arm go to grab his luggage. His mistake.

“Cho Cho Cho Weaaa Weaaa All Aboard!!!” I yelled to the crowd as I rode the luggage tram. I went inside and saw the people putting the luggage on the tram and wave at them. They wave back and start laughing as I kept being a train. I came back inside and started to play patty cake with my invisible friend Bob the penguin. I stop playing and waved at Aiden. He waved back but then did a double take. He yelled at the other guys and they all jump onto the tram. And now we were all one big train! Yea!!!

We all waved at the luggage men and pop back inside. In the corner my eye I saw a group of men laughing at us as we kept playing train ride. I looked behind me towards Aiden.

“Oh God, don’t hurt them to much ok?” he ask but I didn’t give a reply. I just jumped off and ran as fast I could towards the group of men. I jumped onto the nearest one and a domino effect happen one by one they all fell down like a little path. Since they made me such a beautiful path I started walking on top of them. I heard them all groan as heehee I step onto their ‘manhood’.

When the path ended I started crying and jump into Kyle arms. Saying “The pretty path ended. Now I got no more squishy to walk on. WHHAAA!”

“Shush shush Mischif it’s ok you can make another squishy path tomorrow”

“Really?!” I gave him my big kid in a candy store eyes.

“Yup really” He said and I couldn’t help and skip around for I get to have another pretty path.

I saw one of them I think name was Dunn and jump onto his back. I made a whipping sound to make him move. When he didn’t I kick his sides and all he did was groan. I look at him strange while my crew were all laughing. Pete handed his camera to Kyle and walk over to me. He picked me off Dunn and place me onto to Mikey’s back instead. I made a whipping sound and then I heard the sound I was looking for a horse ‘neeragh’. Off we took as I rode my ‘horsey around the Viva crew. They all look at us strangely as if we came outta a mental hospital. For while I was riding Mikey, Aiden was on Pete, and Kyle was pretending to be a bull.

I kicked Mikey in his side and he let me off. I skip towards the group of men that we just herded. I look at each one waiting for my crew to stand behind me. When they finally were I looked right into Bam’s eyes.

“Hi, We’re Midnight Academy pleasure to meet you”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yea!!! Another chapter!!!
Hope you all like it. Sorry for bad grammar I type fast lol XD
Comment please pretty please <3