Status: inactive for the time being

My two Best Friends are a wolf demon and a Dark Angel?...cool

One thing destroyed another created

As the days had gone by at school. Niana had watched Akira with the new girl of his. She wasn’t very happy about the way she had him wrapped around her fingers but she knew there was nothing she could do to stop it. Michiro too had been watching Akira. Only because he knew Akira wanted to talk to Niana but could never get a moment away from Alexa.

Michiro had stayed close to Niana over those few days and barely had time with Kitara, which was putting her on edge at the moment. One day during lunch, Michiro and Niana were sitting in the Sakura Tree, talking about nothing at all. They sat there and talked about television shows, video games and Michiro was even interested in Niana’s vampire form. She smiled and was glad that he wasn’t afraid of what she was and she asked him to explain about himself. Of course, Michiro was more than happy to tell her more about his other half.

The two were so consumed in talking together that they hadn’t even seen Kitara walk under the tree and look up at them. Kitara crossed her arms over her chest and glared up at the two. She had watched them for some time and then cleared her throat. Michiro looked down and smiled. He had then jumped down in front of Kitara

“Hey there good looking”

“Don’t start, Michiro” Kitara said in a strict tone. Michiro stepped back lightly as Niana watched from above.

“What’s wrong, Kit?”

“The fact that I haven’t seen you in the past couple of days and not to mention, you were suppose to be over my house last night but you never called nor did you show”

“I’m sorry, Niana and I-”

“I don’t want to hear it. If you want to stay with me, then you better smarten up” Niana gasped inwardly. Kitara was now doing what Alexa was doing to Akira. The two wanted all the guys attention. Kitara had then walked off, leaving Michiro stunned and lost in thought. Niana had jumped down beside him and sighs sadly

“Go Michi, I don’t want to stand between what could make you happy in the future”

“But Nia, I don’t want to….I cant-”

“Michi, She’s your girlfriend for who knows how long and I don’t want to ruin it”

“But I have a feeling that she’s going to do to me what Alexa has done to Akira. I don’t want to just….leave you alone”

“Just as long as you promise to actually talk to me once in a while, then I can handle it” Niana forced a smile. Michiro sighed as he hung his head. He didn’t want to do this but he knew he would lose Kitara if he didn’t spend time with her too. Now, Michiro really liked Kitara but Niana was his best friend. He looked back up at her to see her smiling at him. He then nodded, kissed her on the forehead and then chased after Kitara.

Niana watched as Michiro caught up with Kitara and talked to her with a sad expression on his face. She sighed as she grabbed her things and headed back into the school. She had a feeling that she would lose both Akira and Michiro fully. Their friendship would crumble to the ground and their love for each other would burn away. Niana wasn’t ready for this and yet she wasn’t going to be able to stop it.

As the school day went on, Niana never saw Michiro or Akira. She thought that now was a good time to lock away herself. She had lost her friends and now, she didn’t want to make new ones.

~After School~

Niana had started to walk home alone. She had a feeling that neither of the guys were going to join her. Their girlfriends had single handedly destroyed what the three of them had worked so hard to keep together.

Michiro stood by the door and watched as Niana walked through the crowd of kids. He watched she moved swiftly around them and had kept to herself. Her face had held no expression and her eyes seemed to hold something but he couldn’t tell what it was. Akira had soon joined Michiro and watched Niana with him

“Everything we built up for years, got destroyed within a few short days”

“I don’t want to leave her alone after what she’s been through”

“Neither do I” Akira frowned. In the distance, they had watched as Alexa and Kitara watched Niana walk by with smiles on their faces.

“Something isn’t right”

“So you feel it too?”

“Yes” Akira nodded. He kept his eyes on Niana as she walked out of the gate and down the street

“What are we going to do?”

“I don’t know, but I’d rather not die before we can do anything”

“You wont die”

“Remember I’m the one with a fire Angel, while you have a human. Who do you think will die first between the two of us if we screw up now?”

“Good point” Akira started to laugh.

“So not funny, man”

“Dude, you have no idea”

“If your’s ends up being more deadly, I’m going to laugh my ass off”

“What if she tries to kill me?”

“I’m going to laugh my ass off and then I might help you”

“Gee, what a friend you are. At least Nia would save me and then punch me for being stupid”

“Damn she would. But you know you’d deserve it” Michiro laughed and walked off. Akira smiled as he shook his head. Akira then looked at Niana’s retreating body and felt a string in his heart tug tighter. It was pulled so tight that if hurt. He knew if was guilt from hurting her. He wanted to fix it but at this point, wasn’t sure how.

~6:00 pm~

Niana took a walk through the park. She needed to be alone and away from everyone else. She had told her parents that she was going out to hunt but they knew that she would rather starve herself right now then gorge on human blood. She had changed into a dark blue flared jeans, plain black baby tee, black Airwalk sneakers. She had put her black trench coat that reached her knees and tied her pink hair back with a black ribbon.

As she walked, she could smell the rain. She knew it was going to rain tonight but she wasn’t able to tell how soon. When she had reached the park, she closed her eyes and opened all her senses. It had been weeks since she had done so and once she did, it was extremely refreshing. Niana took a deep breath and then let it out slowly as a small smile spread across her lips. But it soon vanished when she felt another presence. She opened her eyes quickly to see a man with brown hair and hazel eyes standing in front of her with a smile across his face. Her eyes immediately changed from blue to red.

“Very nice Niana. I must say, your more beautiful with your red eyes but I prefer you with your blue ones” the man smirked.

“Who are you and what do you want?”

“My name is Allen Fletcher and as for what I want, that you will know soon enough” he told her as he walked closer to her. Niana went to take a step back but he caught her arm and pulled her close, burying his face in her long hair. She felt him take in a deep breath and then sigh happily

“I’m surprised your father hasn’t claimed you”

“What are you talking about? My father would never do such a thing” Niana tried to pull away from him but he wrapped his arms around her waist holding her close to his body. She heard him let out a small laugh

“When we were younger, he claimed more than girls outside the family. He claimed ones in his family as well. Did you know that your mother is related to him?”

“They are cousins”

“Yes. But which?”

“They never talk about it”

“That’s because their love is considered forbidden. You see, they are first cousins”

“They didn’t know”

“Oh but they did and they do” Allen smirked as he told her things she never wanted to know. Niana had tried to pull away again but his grip wouldn’t loosen. She was going uncomfortable being so close to him. He had noticed that she had remained quiet

“You are quiet beautiful”

“Let go of me”

“Why? So you can be alone the rest of your life? I mean, your friends have already left you for the women of their dreams, leaving you all alone in this world”

“Stop” Niana whispered as she closed her eyes.

“They destroyed all you three have worked so hard to keep together”

“No”

“They dropped you within a matter of days for someone else. Forgetting all about you”

“Please, stop” Niana winced as she tired pushing away from him

“They would rather be happy then see you happy. They would rather leave you alone in this world while they have better lives”

“No”

“Even Akira, the one you loved. Betrayed you and left you to be miserable while he holds another girl close to him. Telling her that he loves her and kissing her”

“Stop!” Niana yelled, finally falling against Allen. Tears fell from her eyes as they changed back from red to blue. She clutched his shirt has she hid her face in his chest

“Please, just stop” she cried. Allen smiled. He didn’t think it would have been this easy to win her over. To crush whatever hope she had left of getting her friends back.

“He will never love you like I can, Nia”

“You don’t even know me”

“Oh but I do. Going from one place to another after Jared erased their memories of you. Trying to fit in and be normal only to befriend two boys that lie and hurt you. You my dear, deserve much more than that. Someone who will love you, take care of you and make you feel like you rule the world” he whispered into her ear. His breath on her ear and neck caused chills to flow up her spine. Allen felt her shiver against him and smirked.

“Do you want to be loved?” he asked as he moved his lips closer to her neck, gently blowing on it down her neck and then back up to her ear. More shivers ran through her body putting her in a daze. She had closed her eyes and nodded her head

“Yes” she breathed out

“Let me be the one to love you Nia. I’ll give you everything” he breathed against her neck making her knees buckle and lean into him more. She nodded her head again. Allen smirked again as his eyes flickered from black back to hazel.

Finally Allen had pulled away just enough to look at her and smiled down at her. A blush rose to her cheeks as she tried to look away from him

“Then tomorrow, I will pick you up from school and that’s when I’ll make everything real for you” he told her. Niana wasn’t able to say anything but just looked up at him as the wind made his brown hair dance around him. He had then gently grabbed her chin and kissed her lips. Her eyes widened as he ran his tongue along her lower lip but then pulled away

“Tomorrow Mi Amore” he said and then vanished.

Niana had stood there for a few more minutes before she was able to willingly move her body

“What the hell just happened?” she looked straight ahead at the park confused. She shook her head and then walked back home. She needed to get home before anything else weird happened to her.

~With Allen~

The girls smirked as their master rejoined them. They knew he had gotten what he wanted

“What now, Master?” Alexa asked as her long blue hair swirled around her

“We continue with the plan. I want you two to keep those boys busy. I don’t want anything to ruin my plan”

“But sir, They know something is up” Kitara objected

“Then use the spell to make them fall harder for you two. Make them forget all about my love”

“She’s extremely younger than you though Master”

“This is true but in the vampire world, it doesn’t matter. Once I claim her tomorrow, Jared will not be able to do anything about it. Niana will be mine forever” Allen smirked evilly. The girls nodded and left him alone to plan his night for the night to come with his new love.