Status: Updates slowly, slight writers block

Nose Straps and CD's

Chapter 18

My birthday was coming up, and I don't know if the guys knew about it or not.
I was lying in bed, thinking about everything and nothing. I was mostly thinking about me and Kai. Reita took the news of me dating Kai very good, he actually repeated the threat I had said to both Aoi and Uruha when they started datingAoiRain andRukiStorm.

"What are you up to, honey?" Kai asked as he entered my room and kissed my forehead.

"Thinking.." I said.

"About what?"

"Us, the guys, the future.." I said and smiled at him.

"Have you had something to eat today?" he asked and I remained silent. "I'll take that as a no. Come on, you need to eat."

I got out of bed and walked down into the kitchen and started looking through the fridge. Then it closed suddenly and I looked up at Kai.

"Come on, I'm buying you dinner." he said with a smile and I couldn't help but to give him a quick peck on the lips. He wrapped his arm around my waist and lead me to his car. He held up the passengers side door for me and I got in.

"A true gentleman." I said and smiled at him. He then got in the drivers seat and drove of to a restaurant pretty far from our apartment. Once again he held the door open and helped me out of the car. Like I said, Kai is a true gentleman. I bit my lip when we entered the restaurant, I felt out of place and under dressed. It was a really fancy restaurant.

"Kai, you could've told me we were going here so I could've changes clothes.. I feel so.. So out of place and plain.." I said. I felt his arm once again wrap around my waist and he pulled me close to him.

"Oh, but you're far from it, Fall.. You're the most beautiful thing on earth, and you're all mine." he whispered and kissed my neck. I blushed and a waiter came up to us.

"Ah, this way sir." he said and lead us to a more private part of the restaurant. He gave us the menu's and then left. Everything on the menu sounded so good. When we had ordered I looked around and sighed again.

"Honey, don't think about it, okay? You are beautiful, and you're the only girl I ever care about. I love you, Fall."

"I love you too, Kai." I said and smiled.

Just then our food arrived and we started eating. We talked about everything and nothing really. When we were done he paid for the food and he lead me out to the car, once again he held the door open to let me in. He kissed me before getting in the drivers seat and drove back to the apartment.
♠ ♠ ♠
LONG TIME, NO UPDATE!! That's simply because I have had NO INTERNET for aages TT__TT But I am now at my dads so I have internet!! WHOHOO!! <3