Status: Updates slowly, slight writers block

Nose Straps and CD's

Chapter 4

I hurried out of the car and unlocked the front door. Reita,AoiRain andRukiStorm followed slowly. I hurried to my room and changed from my sweatpants and baggy shirt to my favorite black and red lace skirt and a tight black shirt. I took off my nose strap, fixed my makeup then dug out my black nose strap with red lace and put it on. I looked at myself in the mirror then went to fix my hair. While doing this I was singing on Cassis. When I was done I walked to the living room to find that Reita was there, looking bored.

"Where's Rain and Storm?" I asked and he looked up at me.

"Uh, I think they went to change too.." he mumbled with a hint of a blush.

"Oh.. You want anything? Coke, water?" I asked.

"Um, no thanks.." he said.

"Okay.. But if you change your mind just let me know." He smiled and nodded.

"Cool nose strap.. Another home made one?"

"Yeah, it is.." I said and smiled at him.

"So, why don't you want to reveal your real names?"

"Oh, for me it all started with bullying, so when I changed schools I went under a nickname.. For the girls it's just for fun I think.. And Aoi was right, Fall, Rain and Storm aren't our real names.." I said and smiled. Just thenAoiRain entered.

"I like your hair.." she said and sat down on the other side of Reita and started.. I don't know what she was doing with his hair to be honest, but knowing her, it wasn't good. I face palmed and gave Reita a look that said sorry.

"What happened to their shyness?" I mumbled to myself "I'm sorry, Reita.. Rain the Baka here is a tad bit obsessed with hair.."

"It's okay, really.." he said and smiled at me. "So do you have any obsessions, like Rain here?" Rain seemed too into playing with Reitas hair to listen to us.

"Nah, not really.. Well, we have the nose straps, but other than that I don't really have a weird obsession like the girls does." I said and thenRukiStorm entered. "Great, now let's go!" I said and we all walked to the car again. I locked the front door and then went to sit in the passengers seat.RukiStorm andAoiRain were in the back, and Reita was driving.AoiRain was playing with Reitas hair. "Rain! No bugging the driver!" I said, feeling like I was the mother of the two of them.AoiRain sighed but then sat back, starting to play withRukiStorm's hair instead. I rolled my eye and then looked out the window.

The ride to Reita's place was quiet. When we got there Reita smiled at me and then went to open the door for us. We walked into the living room where the other guys were.

"Finally! What took you so long, you were gone for ages!" Ruki complained.

"We went to their place, they needed to change.." Reita said and shrugged. "You girls took too long!" Ruki whined and looked at me.

"She was actually the one that took the least amount of time." Reita said and the guys looked at the three of us. I was the most made up with my hair fixed in a way that looked like it should take hours, black eyeliner, red eyeshadow and red lipstick, while the other girls looked relatively normal in jeans and shirts.RukiStorm also had her white hair-band in her hair for once.

"Well, I should start making food now.." Kai's said and stood up.

"Need any help?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's be great, thanks." he said and I followed him into the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am thinking about writing the next chapter in Reitas POV... Sound good? Or should I continue withReitaFall's POV?