Status: Updates slowly, slight writers block

Nose Straps and CD's

Chapter 5

Me and Kai were talking as we cooked. He was surprised I knew so much about Japanese cooking and culture in general. I explained that when I was younger, before I met Rain and Storm, I had no friends and in school I had to do a report on Japan, and then I got really interested in Japan in general.

"So, when did you meet the girls?" Kai asked.

"Oh, about... Two-three years.. No, maybe four-fives years ago.. Sorry, my time mind isn't the best.. Might have to do with my ADD, but I don't know.." I said and shrugged.

"You have ADD?"

"Yeah.. Got the diagnose like... Six months ago.." I said and smiled at him. "But it's all good, the only downside of it is that I need to take meds for it.. I mean, getting the diagnose has helped me a lot in understanding myself and how I work and why and so on.."

"You seem to be a very positive girl.." he said with a slight smile. Kai's smile was the cutest!

"Well, life is just as hard as you make it, if you know what I mean.." I said and shrugged. "Oh, crap!" I yelled as realization dawned on me.

"What?"

"Rain and Storm are alone with the guys.." I groaned.

"What's so bad with that?"

"Rain has an obsession for hair and is probably messing with the guys hair and Storm.. Well, she might be shy but she tends to flirt with hot guys a lot and I noticed that she was checking out either Aoi or Uruha at the parking lot mall, so I think I should go see if they're okay.."

"You go do that.."

I smiled at him then went back into the living room. As I had predictedAoiRain was playing with Ruki's hair andRukiStorm was flirting with Uruha.. Well, it was more sitting-on-Uruha's-lap-and-almost-making-out. I rolled my eyes and went back into the kitchen.

"I have a feeling there will be a new couple at the end of the day.." I said with a sigh. Kai laughed. We then continued with cooking, talking and getting to know one another.

About an hour later the food was done and the table in the dining room was set.

"Guys, food's ready!" I heard Kai yell and then everyone stormed into the dining room. Of course,RukiStorm sat down next to Uruha. I sat down between Ruki and Kai andAoiRain ended up between Reita and Aoi.

During the meal we talked about anything, everything and nothing at all. When we were done eating I decided to help Kai with the dishes.

"You don't have to help me you know.."

"But I want to.. Besides, any time away from Rain and Storm is a good thing.. At least now." I said and giggled.

I took a plate and started washing it. I felt Kai look at me the whole time, but ignored it. I took a towel and dried the plate, then put it in the cupboard I got it from. I then fastened the towel in my belt. I grabbed the next plate and started washing that one. When I had dried that one and put it in the cupboard I reached for the next one, but felt a hand on mine. I quickly pulled back and blushed. I glanced over at Kai and saw that he had a faint blush on his cheeks. I smiled at him and then looked around.

"Maybe you should go check on the guys.." Kai mumbled and I nodded slowly. I walked into the living room where I sawAoiRain talking to Reita and Ruki, Aoi was watching TV and on the couch I sawRukiStorm making out with Uruha. I bit my lip to hold back laughter. After a while Kai entered the living room and cleared his throat. Everyone looked up except for Uruha andRukiStorm. I rolled my eyes and sat down next to Aoi.

"What are you watching?" I asked and smiled. He just shrugged. I giggled and yawned. I looked at the clock at realized it was getting late. "Girls, maybe we should get home, it's getting late.."

"Or you could stay here.." Reita said and shrugged, It seemed like he didn't really care, but I saw that he had a light blush to his cheeks. I knew thatRukiStorm wanted to stay if Uruha did, so I looked over atAoiRain, since for me it didn't matter. She looked at me, then atRukiStorm and then rolled her eyes.

"Sure, that would be great.." she said and smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh,RukiStorm and Uruha, ey? And it's finally getting interesting.. Are Kai and Reita crushing on the same girl? What's gonna happen during the night? Find out on the next episode or Nose Straps and CD's!

I'M GONNA BE KING OF THE NOSE STRAPS!!!