Status: Updates slowly, slight writers block

Nose Straps and CD's

Chapter 6

Reita's POV

The girls were spending over the night. God why did I suggest that?! I'm such an idiot. I sighed as the girls left with Uruha, Ruki and Kai.

"Someone has a crush.." Aoi said.

"That obvious, huh?" I muttered and blushed.

"For me, yeah.. I don't know bout her though, she seems a bit oblivious." he said and shrugged. Just then they returned.

"Okay, here's how we gonna bunk up; Storm with Uruha and Rain with Ruki." Fall giggled at then and mumbled something that sounded like 'Poor Ruki'.

"Hey, where are you sleeping?" I asked Fall and she smiled at me. I swear, that girl has the most beautiful smile ever.

"Oh, I'll be sleeping on the couch." she said.

"No, you really don't have to.." I said.

"That's what I said, but she insisted.." Kai said and Fall nodded.

"Really, I sleep better alone, no offense.."

"It's true.." Storm said. "She also tends to move around a lot if there's room for it. I don't know how many times I've been kicked out of the bed.."

We laughed, and I saw that Fall was blushing a bit. Then she yawned again.

"Maybe we should get to sleep.." Kai said and the guys nodded. They left for their rooms, leaving me and Fall alone. I went to get her some sheets so she could sleep on the couch. I went to my room and grabbed a pillow.

"Uhm.. You don't happen to have.. Something I can sleep in, do you?" she mumbled quietly, looking down at her feet.

"Yeah sure, hold on.." I said and ran to my room to get a shirt and a pair of shorts for her. I got back and handed her the stuff. She had already made the couch sleepable and then went to change. I didn't really know what to do, so I just stood there until she came out. She looked just as beautiful in my clothes as she did in hers.. "Well, uhm, good night, Fall.." I said and smiled.

"Good night, Reita-san." she said and smiled.

I walked to my room and got into my bed, thinking about her..
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter, very cheesy but wtf.. XD