Rollercoaster

Chapter 6

2 hours later

I was having the time of my life when I looked at my watch. Crap. 2:18 am. I looked nervously over at Anna. She was laughing and joking about with Gee. Mikey and Ray must have got bored and went to join Bob. Everyone was having so much fun, they didn't notice the time flying by.

"Aimee? You okay?" Frank must have seen the worried look on my face.

"Ugh, yeah. Frank, it's 2:18."

He jumped up from the lounge he was sitting on. "What? Already? Shit!"

We made our way over to Anna and Gee. He was putting on his English accent and Anna was on the floor laughing at him. They both looked up in unison.

"Can we help you?" Anna glared at me.

"It's time to go, Anna." I said, and showed her the time. She quickly jumped up and looked really worried.

"My mum's going to KILL me!" She cried.

At that point, I started to think about my dad. I didn't even tell him I was going tonight. What would he do to me? Oh no. What if something happens to him? What will I do then?

All four of us head outside where we see someone fighting with the security guy. I look closer. I can't see much. Just some brown straggly hair and that his nose looks like it's busted open. Oh god no. Not now.

I start to walk towards them, but Frank pulls me back.

"You can't, Aimee. It's not safe." His hazel eyes twinkle in the moonlight and he's got a tight grip on my arm. I pull him off and run towards the security guy.

"It's okay," I tell him, "He's my dad."

At that point everyone watches me in amazement and confusion. Especially Anna. She thought my dad was in England.

The security guy stepped back and I ran over to the gate.

"Dad? What the hell are you doing here?" I whisper.

"You fucking bitch. Why didn't you tell me where you were?" I can smell the whiskey from his breath. "Do you know how worried I've been? We're going home, say bye to your friends." He said as he grabbed my wrists.

"Dad, get off me!" I scream in pain as he digs his nails into my veins.

I can see someone running over in the corner of my eye. Dad sees them too and pulls me out from behind the gate.

"Get off!" Was all I could manage to scream as blood started to pour from my arms. As I screamed one last time, he let go and slapped me hard across the face.

I fall into someone's grasp and he spits in my face. I look up to see Frank holding me tight and look back to see the security guy grab Dad and make him wait in a small room until the police come.

10 minutes later

The police arrive and one of them bundles Dad into the car and another makes his way over to me.

"I'll get you, you wee bitch!" Dad spits out at me as he goes in.