Status: Summer will revive this story!!

The Unforgotten Rose

A Death at Hand

Image

"Gah I'm bored," Destin said three hours later from when half the group left. She was sad that Jason and Lu had to leave, and that she didn't say goodbye. For some reason all she could feel was doom. Like that could be the last time they saw each other. She told herself to stop being an overbearing pessimist.

"We had a kickball in our van," Alex said leaning against the van, looking outside the window. Destin was upside down on the love seat, Damien was laying on the couch, Lewis was sitting in the chair, and Brandon was sitting on the floor.

"Let's go get it!!!" Destin and Brandon said moving around to stand up.

"No, it's unstable, remember?" Lewis said as Alex agreed.

"Grow a pair, come on Brandon" Destin said grabbing Brandon's hand and running out. Lewis and Alex ran after them screaming.

"Why are you danger impelled Destin?" Lewis said reaching them, as they stood in front of All time Lows trashed bus.

"Adrenaline rush, Lewis. Adrenaline rush." With that she slowly stepped in, already feeling it rock.

"Come on get out," Alex said walking closer.

"I'm the lightest, so shush." Lewis sighed, hoping everything went alright. He grabbed on to Alex's shoulder, nodding his head no. Brandon was about to go in and help causing people to scream.

"No, if she's the lightest let her go only, you'd be risking her life and yours," Lewis yelled, getting nervous as it rocked more. Destin was out of view, and all their hearts began to pump.

"Anything else you guys really want out of here, I got the ball," Destin called out faintly.

"No just come out!" Alex said worried.

The ball flew out one of the shattered windows, and that caused the bus to start flipping all the way over. The three guys screamed, Lewis even ran forward. They heard her scream, and jump out the same window, rolling on the ground. They rushed over to help her, but she pushed them away.

"I'm fine, I'm fine." Destin got up, and indeed she was fine, but a few small scrapes on her arms and elbows. As soon as they all calmed down, they formed a circle, Destin starting with the ball, throwing it to Lewis. They tossed it back and forth for an hour, occasionally smacking one in the face, or adding a game to it. They all sat down after another 30 minutes, and rolled it.

"Truth or dare?" Alex said rolling it to Destin.

"Truth," she said bouncing the ball lightly. It was that classic red color with the little imprints on it. So every time someone got hit with it, it left a little mark for a short time.

"PB&J or Ham?" Alex asked laughing. Lewis was happy it didn't take a perverted route, and played along. They continued to play around till it got dark. Destin had been feeling funny the whole time, and couldn't wait to fall asleep. The bus was pitch dark, just like outside, and they moved around to find four flashlights. Destin found them, and turned hers on. She screamed in fear. Damien was dead. His throat sliced, and blood everywhere. The others were dead silent, Destin still screaming. On the wall a message was left. They moved their flashlights over the message in union, reading it aloud.

"One by one the people will die, the real prize, Lunaire and Clandestine. Three are dead, and two are left, my hands covered in Rose Red."

The three guys looked over at Destin, horrified. She had fallen to her knees, and stood up.

"He killed my baby sister, and my parents. Now he's out to get me and my sister," Destin whispered, moving to the ajar door.

"Your going to pay for this mother fuckin bitch. I will kill your ass even if its the last thing I do!" Destin yelled, grabbing a knife and her flashlight, and running out in to the woods.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O
suspenseful!!!!!!
cant wait for next update
im gonna work on this, and after i finish it, ill finish innocently guilty
comments, advertisement, and subscriptions would make me feel good, though its been so long I have prob lost all my readers!!!!!
love ur author
Chrissy