Status: Summer will revive this story!!

The Unforgotten Rose

Hostility

Image

Jason and Lu were both a little depressed being separated from their partner. Everyone was either silent or extremely loud. They would occasionally talk to Bill and the others, but in general they were silent.

Lu was kicking rocks, keeping one that she'd been kicking since the bus. She was very intently watching it, and would run off path just to go get it again, even if she fell behind some.

"How long have you been kicking that stupid rock?" Jason asked laughing.

"Four and a half hours now. And if you don't like it I can kick some other small, round thing," Lu retorted flashing her teeth.

"No, no. You can keep kicking that around." The same thing kept going on and on. All Time Low guys would rough house, or sing a little, Bill would smoke every now and then, Jason would desperately check his cell phone for reception, or that somehow Destin texted him, and Lu just kicked her rock.

"The trees never end," Zach and Rian groaned.

"Nor does this road," Jack said scratching his head. Bill rubbed his temples, and turned to everyone.

"Okay guys, I want everyone to shut up and walk." Bill was getting agitated and every single person remained silent. They walked on for hours till it started to go pitch black. Luckily they all had flashlights too, and even left some back at the bus. Lu began to feel odd. No more angry then odd. She wanted to kill someone. She got so mad she kicked her rock really hard, and it went flying near the edge of the woods. She growled softly, and went to go look for it, leaving everyone else. it was so dark no one even noticed her gone.

She kept looking, and looking for it but came up with leaves, twigs, and pebbles. She felt the feeling of being watched, and slowly gazed up. She quickly tried to turn on her flashlight, but it wouldn't. It was broken.

* * *

Destin whipped into the forest, letting all the branches, thorns, and whatever else stab her, and whip her. She was crying, and going mad with anger. He killed her baby sister and now her parents. There would be hell to pay.

"You fuckin asshole. Why would you do that?! You sick piece of shit. I will get revenge and kill you for this. I hope you rot in fuckin hell bastard!" Destin screamed as she ran, and ran. She felt she was getting close, and couldn't wait till feel his life drain away from him. She heard Lewis, Alex, and Brandon running and pleading for her to stop and come back.

Every time she tripped she shot back up. She realized that she was running in the direction the others went, but didn't stop to think how far they could have gone. Her mind was set on revenge. Revenge and death. She could almost see a form running, but it stopped and turned and laughed. The laughter filled her ears and made her even more mad. She took three more steps, and her feet left the ground.

A rope was caught around her ankles, hanging from a super tall tree. The ground was about eight feet below her, and she struggled to get free. The man came below her, and smiled.

"I'll think I'll go kill your sister first, this right here is to easy. But don't worry I'll record and video tape her death for you. Just... like the rest of your family. You think you know what happened to your sister, but you don't know the half of it." He said slowly, grinning even though Clandestine could see nothing at all. She threw her knife at him, but he easily side stepped it. "Now, now. You didn't mean to do that now did you?"

Destin stared at him, glaring. "I fuckin hate you." She spit at him, and he laughed. He ran away fast, laughing as he retreated. The whole time Destin yelled.

"I fuckin hate you! I want you fuckin dead! I fuckin hate you!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh destin
she is pisssedddd!!!!!!!!!!!
and damn is he evil
ill describe the tapes later on
:]
this story is gettin hot!!!!!!!
ADVERTISE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE!!!
might update again today!!!!
wonder what is happening with Lu..... remember Destins was a little before Lu's chapter... what will he do too Lu...?
O_O