Status: Summer will revive this story!!

The Unforgotten Rose

The Smell of Roses

Image

They were all sitting on their tour bus. Clandestine and Lu were huddled on the love seat, while Brandon and Lewis laid out on the long couch. Jason occupied a nearby chair.

"Anyone else think that guy was a fag?" Jason asked laughing.

Brandon agreed automatically, the girls simply nodded. "Jason, do you have to say it like that. Yeah he was a little cheesy and bright, but really? He's just different." Lewis said disagreeing with the rest.

Jason snorted,and Brandon pushed Lewis halfway off the couch."We can always go back and tell him that your marriage can take place before the tour. Sorry Lu." Brandon said as everyone laughed, except Lewis. Lu shrugged,"That fucking sucks for me! Come here Brandon you can be my new Hubie." Lu said gesturing for Brandon. Lewis looked appalled, then pouted.

"Just because I have a bit more manners then all of you, well Destin you've got some to, doesn't mean I'm gay." He said turning to the boys room. Jason and Brandon threw pillows at him. Lewis scowled as he slammed the door.

"Ok you whores. Now I got to go cheer him up." Lu whispered as she walked over to his door, then sliding it carefully closed.

Jason got up and took Lu's empty seat, wrapping his arms around Destin's waist. She looked up and gave him a kiss, giving a small smile.

"Oh you two go get a room too, GAWD." Brandon announced as he went up front.

Jason looked at Destin."Something wrong baby?" He asked as he kissed her neck."You and Lu looked...distracted."

"Oh, well it was that radio host. I guess you could say he hit a nerve with us." Destin mumbled into his chest.

He moved a bit, and had her on his lap."I didn't realize...I'm so sorry, I know you guys don't like...re-living it. You forgive me, seeing I made that appointment?" He asked softly hugging her.

"Its not your fault. I love you Jason." they lapsed into a fit of kissing. his hand running through her hair, her hands wrapped snuggly between him. They were so busy they didn't notice, that Brandon walked in. He went and covered Destin's eyes and put her hands on Jason's face, his hands moving to find her waist. But Brandon grabbed Destin and put her on the big couch, telling her to be quiet with a simple finger motion. Brandon then moved onto his lap, and went to kiss him.

"What the fuck man!!" Jason had opened his eyes to see Brandon's lips inches from his. Brandon was flown off, still laughing.

"What the hell is going on in here?" Lu came out with Lewis holding on to her, looking curious.

"Brandon wanted to snog Jason." Destin giggled out, then Lu followed suit of Brandon, laughing hysterically on the floor.

"Yeah, Yeah funny." Jason stated grabbing Destin's hand to pull her back on his lap."You know Lewis, I'm afraid Brandon was wrong." Lewis leaned on the door, watching Brandon and Lu control themselves."looks like Brandon is going to marry the fag. Welcome to the straight side." Lewis laughed then sat on the big couch. Lu scrambled up and fell on the couch, pushing on the now searing stitch in her side. Brandon stayed on the floor.

All was well. Brandon tried to look up the girls skirts, pulling guys pants down. Occasionally someone would join him on the floor, laughing equally as hard. The bus had been moving for sometime now, traveling to their first show. Parents called, to check in and congratulated them, seeing they were only 17. It reached midnight and Brandon was hyper.

"Drinks?" He said walking back and forth, as Jason tried tripping him.

"Yeah I'm dead thirsty. Mouth is parched." Destin said holding her hand out to Brandon. Lu followed suit, then Lewis and Jason.

He threw a water to Lewis, a Lost to Jason, grabbed a beer for himself, and stopped bent over in the fridge.

"Whats going on, wheres our drinks Brandon?" Lu asked, as they both frowned.

"Uhmm....Well there's only one Monster left..." He said nervously turning and holding the solo Monster. Both sisters turned towards each other. Suddenly they started to jump at Brandon...the Monster. But there Boyfriends held them back, staring at each other literally scared.

"I dunno what happened to the others..." Brandon said hesitantly. Because both girls were highly addicted to this substance.

"Get the hat of dares." Lewis said while they both pushed the girls down. The hat of dares was their way of settling fights. Who wins what. They made the dares, but not for themselves. about other people. It was truly a hilarious game to play, and a good way to settle things. Brandon placed the Monster firmly on the table, then came back with the hat.

"Both you swear on...your relationships.-" said Brandon with nothing else to say,"-that you will preform the dare to your fullest ability? And we as part of the dares agree to?"

Both Lu and Destin automatically said yes. They did not joke on who got the last Monster...at all. No one pretty much mattered at the moment. This was serious.Brandon already said fine, Jason nodded stiffly, and Lewis said go on, giving his acceptance.

"Ok each of you pick a piece of paper. Don't read yet. Who's going first?"

"I will." Lu answered, causing Destin to lean back, almost glaring at her. Lu opened the folded paper, and read. She snickered.

"Wow, someone needs to get better at this." She got off Lewis's lap and walked in front of Brandon. He looked down curiously. She shoved her hand down his pants, and gave him a hand job. Then mad out with him for about 5 minutes. We all just sat there and stared, shocked for the most part, not that we actually wanted to see Brandon's dick surrounded by Lu's hand. Lewis was having a hard time coping with it. Though he did agree. After the 5 minutes Lu washed her hand, and prob her mouth to, and came back.

"Heres my card." She said handing it to Jason.

"Yeah it says: Give Brandon a hand job and a make out session for 5 minutes." Jason confirmed it, then tossed it in the trashcan. They didn't like to repeat dares.

"Ok...Destin read yours." Destin stared at her sister smiling like she already won,and got pissed. She unfolded it and read three times. Hers said:

First person to interrupt the silence with words is the person you have to give a lap dance then sex for 8 minutes, in front of everybody." She turned pale, and was about to object, Lu saw it coming, and was getting up.Destin glared and waited.The sisters were very competitive.

"Uh..hello?" Lewis said. Her face fell. She had been nudging Jason, but he didn't catch on. Now she had to fuck her sisters boyfriend. She shoved the paper in her pocket, and went over to Lewis. he looked bewildered. Destin turned to see Jason looking horrified. He knew what she had. He had made it. Lu moved when Destin shoved her aside, she went to Jason's side. Curious.

"Destin no..come on..you don't have to." Jason said, everyone was looking curious, Lewis terrified but curious.

"I'm sorry dude, but whatever she pulled out, she has to do. And whoever else is involved." Brandon said watching her. Destin sat next to Lewis and pulled out the card. Showed him, he frowned."Oh god, seriously?"Lewis stated. Jason was looking out the window, Brandon and Lu staring curiously."Go on with your stupid dare, I hate being a talker." he said sighing.

Destin started to rub against his lap. Going hard. i noticed Lu trying to look away, but knew she had to watch...to make sure what was happening. Destin whispered in Lewis ears,"I'm sorry but I'm not losing to Lu. Ok so here we go." he nodded though looked against it, still furious that he spoke first.

She pulled his clothes off, fast, knowing she only had 8 minutes. Then took hers off, and went at it. She heard gasps, and two groans. Jason ran out of the room, Lu fell to the floor, shocked. Brandon stared, mouth opened. She felt him against her. She hated this so much/Destin was trying to pretend it was Jason, but couldn't. She cried, and he pouted. Seeing the lap dance took up 5 minutes, only 3 minutes were taken on the sex. When Brandon somehow stopped the timer at the correct time. They both turned quickly and got dressed in under a minute. Destin crying, Lewis just shocked. All four of them just stood there staring. Lu broke the silence...laughing

Everyone stared at her, gaping. "I always like to share. Destin you did that bravely. Especially for you." She took the Monster and handed it over."You rightfully deserve this. What a show," Lu was one of those easy people, who didn't care,but loved these dares. Brandon put the hat away, and walked up front to get some air. Lu and Lewis sat on the long couch, holding each other, kissing silently. Destin still feeling ashamed went in her room, dropping the Monster in a dresser drawer.

"Rose I miss you." She had picked up a picture of a dazzling, white blond haired girl, smiling fully.'It was hard today. You know, in the studio thing. Then out there. Rose help me become less competitive. I don't want to lose Jason. I love him more then myself, and this bad habit can't come in the way. i don't think he knows how much I love him. He loves you too Rose. We all do. That day was the worst thing that ever happened to us. Mum and Da miss you too. Goodnight Lil sis." She put the picture back on the dresser, and changed into her pajamas. Crying some, then getting under the covers. All was quiet.

The door opened, and Lu came in."Hun I can hear you crying. Go over to Jason, hes in the guys room." Destin nodded and got out. Lu patted her on the back then walked back to Lewis. Destin opened the guys door slowly. He was sitting on his bed, back to her.

"I don't want the fucking details Brandon. I don't want to hear how my girlfriend just had to do my friend." His voice was cracking, his hands holding his head up. She thought of leaving, when she froze. The smell of freshly picked Roses entered her nostrils. Her mind made up from the scent. She knew what to do. For some reason she felt the need to thank..Rose for this answer.

She made sure the door was shut fully, and silently locked it. She walked over to his bed, quietly getting behind him. he turned around, sensing someone.

"Oh."He looked surprised and hurt. She grabbed his careful lined face and, kissed him. She pulled away, but was pulled back."Can we forget this night? I'm done with being competitive. Your my life , and I need is you." The words came so easily out of her mouth, so true, and as if someone was helping her.He stared then pushed her down across the bed.

"Looks like they've made up." Lu said as a few moans escaped from the locked door."I think you need to make up with me." She said looking at Lewis handsome features. He smiled, and lead her to the girls room, settling on her bed, following Destin and Jason's suite.

Brandon came back, to find both rooms locked, and emitting groans.He pouted, then went over to the couch. He thought to himself.."I'm so picking up a girl when we reach England." Chuckling to himself, he drifted to sleep, as the others made up in a meaningful way. The smell of Roses struck them all as the morning continued.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so I, Chrissy, wrote this chapter. Only because Kate has been extremely busy...and i was getting ocd with it. soo..yeah i had no idea what i was writing when i wrote this. im sure if i would have planned it, it would have been so much better...but thats what i have