Status: Summer will revive this story!!

The Unforgotten Rose

Romance. Rose.

Image

BANG BANG BANG!!

"Wake the fuck up you love birds!!" Brandon's voice screamed through two wooden locked barriers.

Destin's eyes fluttered open. She looked around trying to get her bearings. She turned to find Jason asleep, his arm wrapped around her waist. he looked so peaceful and not scary when he slept. Everyone thought he was scary cause of what he dressed like. Frankly Destin loved that about him.She started to kiss his pale pink lips repeatedly. Jason's eyes opened slowly, then started to kiss back.Destin smiled.

"Oh goody your awake. Some lonely guy is yelling at us to wake up." Destin whispered in his pierced ear.

"Do we have to?" he mumbled. "I'd much rather do this." Then he started making out harder. Letting his naked body press against her naked self. She moved with him. Destin moaned.

"What the fuck!!?? Stop banging and get your asses out here!" Destin couldn't help but laugh. Jason got up and dressed.

"Where are my clothes?" She didn't have to answer..she saw her pj's ripped. Jason howled with laughter."Oops. Guess I was a bit to rough." Jason shrugged and tossed her something.

"A baggy shirt?" Destin asked not hopefully."Hey that's my only baggy shirt. Unless you want a small tight shirt." Jason smirked.

"It's fine." Destin threw it on and opened the door. She could hear Brandon yelling at Lu.

"No You fucktards. Get out!! Stop fuckin fucking!! Gahh!! Stop! Were already late!" After that last word it went quiet. Destin half out of the door, Jason leaning his half dressed body out. Brandon pretty much begging people to get ready. Lewis opened the door in his boxers, while Lu hung around his waist.

"What you talking about? What time is it?" Lu demanded.

"10: freaken 30!" Brandon growled.

"Oh shit!" With Lewis saying that everyone sprang into action. Destin ran across to the girls room letting Lewis and Brandon to rush in. Brandon couldn't change till she was out.

"Have a good night?" Lu asked Destin as she picked her outfit out. Destin removed Jason's shirt revealing her nude body.

"Good." Destin stated.

"CLANDESTINE!!!" Lu screamed. Destin jumped with fright looking somewhere for the trouble."Look at you!! Look at your chest!!" Lu shrieked. Destin looked down and saw red marks everywhere.

They heard pounding."Whats going on ladies?" Lewis asked through their locked door.

"Nothing. Sorry." Lu rushed out. Once Lewis left she continued. "Damn how many hickeys were you trying to get. Aiming for a collection?" Destin blushed. Her whole chest was covered with red marks. Some, most around her boobs, purple. Destin looked up to Lu's half naked body. This time she yelled.

"LUNAIRE!!!" When Destin yelped Lu looked at her chest..seeing nothing.

"What the hell is going on in there?!" This time Jason asking. "Oh, uhm..there was a spider." Destin let out. She wasn't as good with one the spot things like Lu was.

"Should I come in and kill it?" Jason asked laughing.

"No! No I'm naked." Destin rushed out.

"Ha..not anything new love!" Jason yelled then walking away.

"Whats wrong with me Destin?" Lu asked curiously.

"Look at your damn crotch!" Lu looked down and laughed."Looks like bruise city, sis." They always saw each other naked. It wasn't a problem.

"Look's as if I picked up a souvenir from my adventure last night. It is a bit tender. Anyways sis lets get ready." They got ready joking around. Giving some descriptions. Other times blushing at things. After 15 minutes they were properly dressed and make-upfied. They came out to see the other three talking. probably doing what they had been doing. Trying to make their girlfriend seem better. Lu and Destin walked out with arms crossed.

"So first concert. Who's ready?" Lu asked. They all cheered!! Literally 7 minutes later they exited the bus to go get ready. They were running late.

Thirty minutes later they were talking with their manager."Ok so all set. You go on in 5. Warm up." Their perky manager left quickly to go triple check the stage.

Lewis started singing some cords. Jason was screaming at a few random people. His way of practicing. Brandon was randomly tapping everything around them. Lu was strumming her base, as Destin was with her guitar.

The bright lights filled their eyes. A cheering sound emancipated from the crowd. you could see posters in the air. Bottles flying. People on others backs. The mosh pit..starting to form. They all smiled to the welcoming crowd.

"Hello San Diego!! You ready to hear the best fucking music in your life?" The crowd cheered at Lewis's welcome. Then Jason screamed, "WE ARE THE BLOODY ROSES." More cheers whooped to their ears. Then they started to play their life's work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That was awesome!!" Brandon said bouncing on them. They were heading back to their bus. All telling them highlights of the show. Brandon had several bra's with numbers on them. They all would soon be in the trashcan. Soon Lewis and Jason fell into singing/screaming talk. Brandon was behind them two looking at his bra's. Lu and Destin moved ahead, crossing arms as they always did.

They were just passing across the street to their bus. Both of them were a fourth of the way when the rich sent of Roses wafted into their senses. They halted. Then turned to their left to see a big tour bus headed straight at them. Because they had stopped it gave them the time to dive out of the way.

If they never stopped they would have been hit. If they'd been hit they'd be dead. If the scent of freshly picked roses hadn't been smelt they wouldn't have stopped.

As Jason and Lewis rushed over to their girlfriends horrified, Brandon screamed at the driver. Lu and Destin told them they were fine. Then mumbled about getting back to their bus. Lewis escorted them back making sure no buses came in the way. Jason was pushing Brandon away from the driver. A fight was the very least thing they needed.

The scent of roses went away as quickly as it came. The girls pondered it quietly. They thanked the rose scent and decided to take a nap.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok well I Chrissy wrote this chapter!! I haven't talked to Kate in awhile. So...hope u liked it!!! I'm not positive what I'm doing with this story. Maybe when Kate comes back I'll figure out.
So please...
comment, subscribe, read. tell others!!!
thankies
chrissy

Read these people! there stories are freakin awesome!!!

Fallen-Red-angel
AnExaltionOfLarks
FireTribaScoot

comment, subscribe them. They all deserve it!!!