Status: Summer will revive this story!!

The Unforgotten Rose

Reunite!

Image

Music was blaring. People were laughing. The party was kick ass in Destin's opinion. The bus was crowded with other people who came by.

"Alex! Alex!" Destin called out. Alex popped up in front of her.

"Yes little Destin?" He asked running a finger though her hair. She melted like putty in his touch.

"I should go. I've been gone for some time. Their probably worried." Destin ranted off.

"Chill, love. Give them a call. Invite them over." Alex said giving that wonderful smile to her.

"Oh,alright. I'm gonna step outside real quick though. Quiet." Destin agreed. Alex nodded and went off to get a drink.

Destin dialed Lu's number, nervously.

"Where the hell have you been?" Lu yelled at her.

"Er..." Destin responded, biting her nails.

"Destin. Where have you been? I've been so worried." Jason said next.

"I'm sorry. I..well.." Destin tried but broke down crying.

"No,no love. Just you coming back? I-"

"Get your ass back here Clandestine. He's been going crazy. So have I!" Lu snapped at her.

"Yes,sister." Destin replied as her sister hung up with her.Destin sniffled then put the phone in her back pocket. Destin started to walk off, away from All Time Low's bus.

"Destin! Wait! Where are you going?" Alex asked running up to her. Destin sniffled.

"I..er...have to go back. Nice party. See you...erm." Destin finished turning around.

"Aw. You were crying. Don't cry. So you have to go? That sucks." Alex said brushing away my tears.

"Yeah. Well had fun, but later." Destin said turning around to head to her bus. Her limp was minor, so she just walked on.

"Need me to, walk you there or anything?" Alex asked feeling awkward.

"No. It's alright. See you some other time, Alex." Destin yelled behind her.

"Yeah. Later,Destin." He called out, walking back to his bus.

"This will be rough. When I say I was in All Time Low's bus, they'll freak. But he had my cell. I didn't go there planning on partying. Just happened." Destin told herself. She stopped in front of her bus and stared. "Can't avoid the inevitable." She muttered opening the door.

Lu and Lewis were laying on the couch facing towards the rooms. Brandon was asleep in a chair. Jason was looking out a window. Destin had entered unnoticeable.

"Hey..." She said. Lu sprung up glaring. Lewis turned his head lazily. Brandon nudged a little, and Jason quickly snapped his head towards her.

"Clandestine our room. Now!" Lu ordered. Destin whimpered and followed her.

"No. I want to talk to her. She is my girlfriend." Jason said stepping in front of Lu. Lu growled

"After she is all yours."

"Fine. Hurry up." Jason agreed moving out of the way. Lu closed the door and moved to her ipod. She turned it on full blast.

"What are you doing?" Destin yelled.

"So they don't hear what I'm going to say." Lu spoke

"And whats that?" Destin questioned.

"Stop fucking around with Alex. Don't be a whore." Lu snapped at her.

"I've done nothing,Lu. Watch what you say." Destin warned, getting fired up.

"Is that a threat? I'm trying to help your fucking relationship. Hard when your messing around with someone else." Lu hissed as the song ended. Another one started.

"I'm not Lu." Destin said through clenched teeth.

"Yeah sure. I've seen the way you look at him. He is twenty-one also. Illegal and slutty." Lu continued turning towards the door.

Destin stood up behind Lu. She tapped Lu's shoulder. Lu turned around and Destin took her hand and smashed it against her face. The only look Lu beheld was pure shock. They had never hit each other or even fought before. The door flung open to three startled boys. Greenday was on and playing loudly.

"I am not a whore,or slut. I'm doing nothing illegal. I'm not fucking around with anyone. I am in love with Jason. Yeah, i admit it. I want to be with him for the rest of my freakin life. So now that you know stop being a bitch. I don't want or need you in my relationship." Destin yelled grabbing her bag of unpacked clothes,purse, and a few personal things.

Destin pushed through the boys and over her twin sister."Goodbye. I'm not going to take your shit anymore." She said stepping through the door.

"Destin. Come back. I love you." Jason yelled into the dark. Lewis and Brandon were kneeling over Lu. "Destin. Destin!" Jason screamed as she ran.

She cried and started to walk. Her tears falling aimlessly before her. She kept her head down and continued to walk straight. She ignored the phone calls. All of them. She was sick of being accused. Sick of drama.

Destin fell on her ass mid-thought. She quickly looked up to see a tall blond women, gasping.

"Oh,I'm sorry. Wait. i know you. Your Destiny,right?" she asked helping her up.

"Destin. Oh,Sarah. Hey." Destin said putting a fake smile on.

"Are you alright? Oh dear. Whats wrong? You have what looks like all your belongings." She asked holding Destin's shoulder.

"Drama ...friends..can't stay." Destin choked out. "I'm only seventeen. i can't handle this shit."

"Aw. Here come with me to our bus. You can stay with us. I'm sure Brendon and the guys won't mind." Sarah pushed her forward. Five minutes later she opened a bus door.

It was quiet. Low chatter. Destin cringed and walked forward. Her phone erupted into another ring. She quickly turned it off and gave a weak,embarrassed smile.

"Hey its one of those twins. Where's the other?" Brendon asked getting up. Destin let a few more tears out. Brendon stopped and gave Sarah a look.

"Destin here is having trouble with the rest of her band. She couldn't stay any more. I bumped into her crying. I was not going to make her sleep in the streets. Is here fine?" Sarah explained to everyone.

"Of course." Brendon said. The others gave her smiles. Destin stood awkward.

"Here. Come play cards with us." Ryan Ross motioned.

"Okay. What game?" Destin asked sitting down.

"Well it was strip poker. Though we all have our clothes on. But now go fish is good." Ryan said as they all laughed.

"Fishy. All right." Destin said giggling. She played for a few hours and finally turned her phone back on.

"Wow girl. Fifty-three missed calls. Someone wants you." Ryan observed over her shoulder.

"You'd think so,wouldn't you?" Destin mumbled. Everyone was in bed except Ryan and her.

"What happened?" He asked patting the seat next to him. Destin sat and sighed.

"I was hanging out with Alex Gaskarth. My sis knows I like love him. So I came from a party they had. She started yelling at me. Calling me a whore and a slut. That I'm fucking around with him. I'm not. I love my boyfriend, Jason. I...I slapped her and grabbed my shit and ran." Destin said crying.

Ryan pulled her over and hugged her. She tightly hugged back and wept quietly.

"It's okay. Sleep, Destin. Sleep it away." He whispered.

* * *

She woke up on the couch. The buses were moving still. It was way early, no one was up. She walked over to see a bug list taped to the side of the fridge.

"Wow." it was a list written by Sarah. A very intricate one containing the guys favorite meals. "Lets save Sarah some time. Plus I know were not stopping till our next gig." Destin said to herself.

She started to cook. All their favorites were cooked precisely as Sarah had written it. They gave her a place to sleep, she'll give them a good breakfast.

"Whats that smell?" Ryan came out in boxers. She laughed.

"My cooking." Destin said handing him his plate.

"Yum. Thanks." He mumbled digging in. One by one everyone came out. She handed plates out and smiled.

"Oh thanks. It gets tiring after every day." Sarah thanked giving Destin a hug.

"My pleasure. Thanks for letting me stay over night."

A few hours later the buses stopped. Destin had been hoping it would take longer. She was dreading it.

"Well I better go meet them." Destin sighed.

"Aw. Already?" Ryan and the others asked whining.

"Yeah. Bye guys. Thanks for the hospitality. I really do hope I see you guys again." Destin said hugging them all.

"When she was outside she pulled out her cell. "Time to call." She grumbled. Jason had called the most. So she decided to call him. No answer.

"Guess Lewis." She said calling.

"Destin? Hey. You alright?" Lewis asked.

"Yeah. Is it alright if I come back?" Destin asked.

"Of course. Please do. We have all been hectic. So I'm guessing you made it here?" He asked calmly. Lewis was always the reasonable, and calm one.

"Mhm. What section you guys parked in?" She asked breathing in fresh air.

"Lot C. See you in a few then." Lewis said hanging up. Destin was in Lot F. She made the walk over, thinking yesterdays events through.

"D now C." She whispered. When she passed a close big bus, she saw theirs. Outside was a pacing Jason. She dropped her shit and ran at him. He looked her way and a relieved smile gave way.

Clandestine jumped onto him, wrapping her legs around his waist. Destin plastered his face with kisses.

"Oh, love. Thank you for coming back. I love you, Clandestine." Jason said into her neck. She picked his face up and gasped.

"Oh baby you look..terrible. This is because of me. I love you more." Destin crooned.

His face was a pale white. His eyes were red and puffy. tears stained his perfect face. Jason's hair was in disarray. His clothes loosely put on.

"I'm just glad your back. Please don;t leave me again." he begged. Destin kissed him more.

"Never." She said sliding off of him.

"Others want to see you. Lets go in." Jason said beaming. His lively face coming back.

"Ok. But can I sleep with you for awhile? The whole Lu thing." She asked as they opened the door. Jason had her stuff in the other hand.

"Yes. I would love that, hon." Jason said pushing the door open. It was all quiet when they stepped in.

"Destin. Welcome back." Lewis said smiling. Lu simply stared. Brandon smiled and hugged Destin.

"Yeah. Well sorry about that. It was a had to thing." Destin explained.

"So how did you get here?" Brandon asked curiously.

"Someone picked me up and let me stay over night."

"Really? Was it All Time Low? Did you have fun?"Lu snarled. Lewis gave her a look.

"Actually, no. Sarah, Brendon Urie's fiance found me. She took me in. I slept on their couch." Destin said defensively.

"Oh." Lu answered.

"Well..er...I'm kind of tired. Was up for awhile. I'm going to hit the sack before we preform." She said walking towards the boys room. Suddenly she froze in place. In front of her was a image of a young blond girl.

Rose.

Destin choked up and stood stock still. Lu also looked there, wide eyed.

"Don't fight sisters. It won't help. Its tearing you guys apart. And whats in the near future, needs you to be a team. Please for me." Their little sister spoke. Her image vanished, and Destin stood being shook by Jason. Lu was getting the same treatment from Lewis. Brandon stared from the two.

"Girls. Is something wrong?" Brandon asked waving his hands in front of them.

"I'm so sorry,sis. Please forgive me. I shouldn't have called you those names or bugged in." Lu wept hugging a teary eyed Destin.

"Sorry for hitting you, Lunaire. I love you. You were just trying to help!"Destin cried into her sisters hair. The guys stood shocked and confused. They gave a sigh of relief and stood around awkwardly.

"So everything is alright?" Jason asked.

"Yeah." Lu said wiping her and her sisters tears away.

"Oh good. I hate seeing you guys like that." Lewis said hugging Lu.

"Well I'm still tired. Wake me up soon." Destin said walking off to Jason's bed. Thoughts literally attacking her head. What did they see? Lu was thinking the same as she relaxed onto the couch. Brandon rolled his eyes and plopped onto the chair. Jason stood awkwardly.. "Jason. Get your ass in here. you are sleeping with me." Destin said closing the door as he beamed and entered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gawd sorry its been so long. i had written most of it. up to the part where they were going inside. but then i stopped. i have a whole project to finish. Two one-shot contests over here, and get ready for school. I will try to update one every few days or so, sorry if i can't.
well please...read,comment,subscribe, advertise.
something funny is that my one-shot, beach sex is just the best, is nearing 100 reads...almost three stars...when this and the other two haven't reached two. rofl. help this one reach two, and my others, and maybe even my one-shot reach 3!!!??