Sequel: Black Sun

Full Moon

The Pack Hates Me

Jacob stood up and pulled me up with, he stood in front of me like it there was a fight he was going to make sure that he protected me.

"So just a good game kiss?" asked Paul with a disgusted tone.

"Back off!" said Jacob growling, Paul growled back but Sam stepped in between them.

"This is not a time to turn on each other. Jacob and Zeek are together, imprinting is a serious matter" said Sam, there was that word again.

"What is imprinting?" I asked, Sam looked at Jacob who nodded and Sam spoke.

"Basically falling in love hard with the person you are meant to be with, in happens with us shape shifters. Jacob imprinted on you, which means he loves you and you are meant to be with each other" said Sam, Leah scoffed.

"A guy cannot imprint on another guy!" said Leah in a angry tone.

"Why not? Imprinting doesn't see gender, it just sees the person" said Seth this time, Leah looked at her little brother angrily, he shut up.

"We don't want you in our pack" said Quil, the others but Sam and Seth nodded in agreement.

"No one is leaving the pack, not now!" said Sam, Jacob stepped forward.

"If this is what you all want, then fine, I am out of the pack. I will start my own, besides I am mean to be pack leader" said Jacob he looked back at me, "let's go home"

"You guys can't kick him out, not for imprinting on me" I said, Paul stepped forward.

"Yes we can, just remember this, you're the reason we are kicking him out" growled Paul.

"No, your ignorance is, all of you" I said looking at them and then back at Paul.

"Get your boyfriend out of here before I eat him" said Paul, Jacob stepped between us and stared at him.

"Touch him and I fucking kill you" said Jacob growling as he pulled me with him to the car, he didn't let go until we reached the car and got in.

"Jacob you can't leave the pack" I said, Jacob stared at me and moved my bangs from my eyes.

"Zeek, screw them, my mission in life is to protect you and love you. Fuck what they think or do." said Jacob in a sweet tone, he kissed my lips gently. He cranked up the car and we rode to his house, he intertwined his hand with mine as we drove, this felt good and right, for the first time in my life I had a boyfriend. We pulled into the driveway to find Jacob's dad sitting outside the front door, no doubt he knew about us. Jacob turned off the car, we both got out of the car.

"Sam called and told me you left the pack because of a disagreement over Zeek" said Jacob's dad looking fron Jacob to me.

"Yeah, they didn't like the fact I imprinted Zeek and that I love him" said Jacob, his dad nodded.

"That would do it, well, there is going to be some rules in the house now. Jacob, I think it would be best if you slept on the sofa from now on, I am not doing this because I don't approve of the two of you, I just can't have two people dating and sleeping in the same room in my house. I wouldn't let my daughters do it and I can't let my son" said Jacob's dad as Jacob and I both looked shocked.

"You mean you aren't mad at me?" asked Jacob, his dad smiled and shook his head.

"Not at all, your my soon and I love you, " said his dad looking at me, "As for you, if you make my son happy then your always welcome here"

"Thank you sir" I said, he nodded and wheeled himself inside, Jacob looked over at me and pulled me into a hug, I could tell he was happy and so was I.