Sequel: Black Sun

Full Moon

A Vampire Gets Me Alone In The Janitors Closet

I was elated the entire day at school, I had an amazing boyfirend, who just happend to be a shape shifter. I was on my way to lunch when a hand grabbed me fron the janitors closet and pulled me in, I didn't have to both to look and know it was Emmett.

"What now, Emmett?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Just wanted to apologize for last night, I would have tried my best to not let them hurt you" said Emmett, we were inches apart and I didn't like it.

"Emmett, I get it, your on some heroic kick, if you want to help tell your family to stop trying to kill me and my friends"

"I can't do that, Zeek. We are preparing for a battle against your friends the wolves, I can't stop it" said Emmett with a sad tone.

"Try, because your family will be killed" I said trying to sound like I knew the pack could kill them, but I didn't really care about the pack I just cared about Jacob.

"My family knows about the fight between the pack, they see this as the perfect time to attack, Rose saw the fight last night from the woods. Seems you and wolf boy are in some trouble"

"We aren't in any trouble, Emmett. Why do you care so much?" I asked, Emmett didn't say anything, "I better get to lunch"

"You need to get your boyfriend back with the pack, they will need to be all together to fight my family" said Emmett, he had a little trouble saying the word boyfriend.

"Why are you trying to get your family killed?" I asked curiously.

"Because maybe when they die, I can be free" said Emmett in a way I knew he was being truthful.

"Meet me tonight at La Push beach, I will get a meeting together between you and the pack, I will even get Jacob there. If you bring any member of your family, I will tell them to kill you" I said, Emmett nodded.

"Don't worry, it will only be me" said Emmett sincere, he opened the door, he walked out first and I followed. There was no one in the hall which I was greatful for, I let Emmett walk in, I waited five minutes and then I walked in. I went to the line and just grapped a fruit salad and a bottle of water. I walked to the table with my friends, who all seemed happy to see me.

"We thought you would be dead" said Jessica in a happy tone, that I wasn't.

"Nope, something scared the vampires off" I said, Mike leaned in.

"Like big dogs?" asked Mike in a whisper.

"What you mean?" I asked, the all looked at each other and then spoke.

"There are legands that the Quileute tribe are decendents of wolves" said Mike.

"And you believe this?" I asked, they all nodded.

"We already have vampires walking around why not werewolves" said Erik.

"Well, my friend is a Quileute and I promise you they are good people" I said, they all looked satisfied.

"I know that's why we go to La Push, we know they will protect us" said Mike, I nodded.

"Good to know" I said with a smile. The school day ended, I was nervous, I had to somehow talk my boyfriend and the others into meeting one of the Cullen vampires tonight. I got in the car, Jacob kissed me as soon as I got in, which felt good but didn't give me any hope that he would say yes.

"What's on your mind?" asked Jacob as we had been 10 minutes from the school.

"Well, I need a favor from you and the others" I said, Jacob eyed me curiously.

"What is it?"

"Well, one of the Cullen's needs our help, he agreed to work with us" I said, Jacob slammed on the breaks.

"What the hell were you thinking, talking to a Cullen!?" asked Jacob as he parked on the side of the road.

"He approached me, he is serious, he wants away from his family" I said as Jacob got out of the car, I follwed suit.

"No! We are not going to help a fucking bloodsucker!"

"Jacob, please, do this for me" I pleaded, hoping the fact that he loved me would help, he turned his head and stared at me.

"I am going to hate myself, I know I am, but I will agree to meet with him, thats it" said Jacob with a sigh, I walked over to him and hugged his hot body, he hugged back, "I will call Sam, and get them to meet us, I doubt they will since they don't like us"

"But it doesnt hurt to try" I said, Jacob kissed me gently, I hoped that the others would agree to this but I wasn't sure.